IIBF Mock Test 2019: Free IIBF Model Exam Papers
Practice free mock tests and model exam practice papers for IIBF. We cover mock test questions and study material for IIBF exams like IIBF JAIIB, IIBF CAIIB, IIBF AML KYC, and others.
What is JAIIB / CAIIB Certification?
JAIIB and CAIIB are well known banking programs created by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). JAIIB and CAIIB certifications are provided by IIBF to those students who successfully qualifies in the exam. After successfully completing these programs, qualified candidates gain proficient knowledge and many important information related to banking and finance. Employees working in the bank improve the chances of getting promotions. Employees working on various positions in financial companies can also get salary increments. Under the banking rules and regulations, these certifications are considered mandatory to provide certain services. This is like a boon for banking staffs, as they work, they get a golden opportunity of increasing their departmental knowledge.
IIBF Certification Exam FAQs?
- What are the certifications provided by IIBF?
- Appart from JAIIB and CAIIB, IIBF also provides many other purposeful certifications. You can access the list of all IIBF certificate courses, exam pattern and syllabus here: click here
- How tough is JAIIB / CAIIB exam?
- Although these tests are a little harder but if you are well prepared then you can successfully qualify it. One of the major reasons for this being difficult is having less time for preparation. It is easy to get qualified in this examination when preparing with the right time management.
- What if I don't qualify exams conducted by IIBF in first attempt?
- Well, in that case you can re-attempt for the same exam but you will have to pay a separate examination registration fee.
- Who is eligible for CAIIB exam?
- Only JAIIB qualified candidates can appear in CAIIB certification examination.
- Does IIBF provides any study material?
- Yes, you can also purchase other quality books from different publishers such as Macmillan India and Taxman Publication.
- How to register for IIBF certification exams?
- You can complete registration process by visiting this page: click here
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is a group of financial organizations and their representatives. IIBF creates useful study material for its major training courses. This premier Institute in banking courses has also set up its own training centers in many select cities of India.
IIBF wants to become a learning center of global standards and fulfill the appropriate administrative prerequisites, for creating capable professionals. The organisation provides instructional expertise to its participants through its corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy, as mentioned below:
- Creating and sustaining qualified banking professionals
- Advancement of training with specialized curriculum and professional aptitudes.
- Encouraging fairness among all the diverse segments of the general public, financially and socially
- Committed to assist in finance-related improvement of the masses
- Promoting fiscal commitments to scholastic organizations for setting up exclusive research facilities
- Encourage investigation of hypothesis and routine with regards to banking and finance
- Test and ensure fulfillment of capability of banking professionals
- Gather, investigate and give data required by experts banking profession
- support development and creativity among professionals so they could confront rivalry and succeed