IIBF CAIIB Co-operative Banking Exam Pattern
||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
||Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB)
||2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Recommended Mock Tests
IIBF CAIIB Co-operative Banking Free Online Mock Test Features
- Practice online questions included from previous year CAIIB Co-operative Banking papers.
- Mock tests based on the lattest syllabus and pattern of CAIIB Co-operative Banking exam.
IIBF CAIIB Co-operative Banking Details
Co-operative Banking is an important part of banking system in following areas of India:
- Semi-urban areas
- Rural areas
The main motive of the Co-operative Banking is to spread various banking facilities to India's underprivileged population.
A collection of quality study material is very important to prepare for the Co-operative Banking section of the CAIIB exam.
CAIIB Co-operative Banking Exam Syllabus
- Structure and History of cooperative institutions in India
- Investment strategies
- Various guidelines of RBI/NABARD
- Instruments covered under investment management
- Priority sector
- Laws and Modalities related to banking operations