IIBF CAIIB AML-KYC Exam Pattern
||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)
||Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML).
- Know your Customer (KYC).
||120 Objective - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
||2 Hours (120 Minutes)
||IIBF AML-KYC Certification Registration Fees
- Members of IIBF: Rs.1,000 + GST.
- Non Members of IIBF: Rs.1,500 + GST.
||Online (Computer Based Test)
Recommended Mock Tests
IIBF (AML-KYC) Exam Free Online Mock Test Question Paper
Prepare for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (AML-KYC) exam with our free mock test question paper.
What do you get?
- Real Time IIBF (AML-KYC) Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
- What is IIBF AML-KYC certification?
- It is a professional certification exam in Anti Money Laundering and Know your customer conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. IIBF (AML-KYC) certified candidates earn academic credential that can offer career growth opportunities.
- Is it a computer based test?
- Yes, IIBF (AML-KYC) examination is held in online mode.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this IIBF (AML-KYC) mock test is absolutely free.
Objective of IIBF AML - KYC Examination
- To give a broad knowledge of the important guidance / standards / circulars, pertaining to the concept of Anti Money Laundering, as per the guidelines issued by the apex banking and financial bodies such as:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Indian Banks' Association (IBA).
- To enhance the professional skills of employees working in a banking or financial institution.
IIBF AML-KYC Exam Syllabus
IIBF - Anti Money Laundering (AML) Syllabus:
- PMLA Objectives
- Basel Committee
- Money Laundering
- Software for AML Screening
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- RBI Guidelines to Combat Money Laundering
- Money Laundering and Correspondent Banking
IIBF - Know Your Customer (KYC) Syllabus:
- Customer Profiling
- KYC Policies
- Important KYC framework
- Organised Financial Crimes Customer
- Guidelines for Opening new banking Accounts
- Accounts of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Monitoring Accounts and Suspicious transactions