This workbook - "Mutual Fund Distributors (V-A)" is published by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM). The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the NISM Series (V-A) exam or more generally known as "NISM - Mutual Fund Distributors certification examination".
This book is usefull for:
- Candidates preparing for NISM (Series V-A) exam
- Persons involved in selling and distributing mutual funds
- Individual Mutual Fund Distributors
- Employees of organizations engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
- Employees of Asset Management Companies specially persons engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
Important features of the book
- This workbook assists you in preparing for the NISM Certification Examination for Mutual Fund Distributors.
- This book covers all important topics to enhance the quality of sales, distribution and related support services in the mutual fund industry.
- It covers topics related to the basics of mutual funds, their role and structure, different kinds of mutual fund schemes and their features, accounting, valuation and taxation aspects underlying mutual funds and their distribution.
- It teaches financial planning as an approach to investing in mutual funds, and an aid for advisors to develop long term relationships with their clients.
- The book discusses the concept of scheme evaluation, recommendation of suitable products and services to investors and prospective investors.
About the author: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in - "Mutual Fund Distributors (V-A)" workbook.
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Offer Document
- Fund Distribution and Sales Practices
- Accounting, Valuation and Taxation
- Investor Services
- Risk, Return and Performance of Funds
- Scheme Selection
- Selecting the Right Investment products for Investors
- Helping Investors with Financial Planning
- Recommending Model Portfolios and Financial Plans