NISM (Series V-B) Mutual Fund Foundation
This workbook - "Mutual Fund Foundation (V-B)" is published by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM). The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the NISM Series (V-B) exam or more generally known as "NISM - Mutual Fund Foundation certification examination".
This book is usefull for:
- Aspirants preparing for NISM Series (V-B) exam
- New cadre of mutual fund distributors
- Candidates who want to study the basics of financial planning
- Persons involved in selling and distributing simple and performing mutual fund schemes
Important features of the book
- This workbook has been developed to help aspirants in preparing for the NISM (Series V-B) examination.
- The book covers all important topics of the mutual funds, their role and structure, various types of mutual fund schemes and their features, distribution of mutual funds and so on.
- It also covers basics of financial planning as an approach to investing in mutual funds and ways of recommending suitable schemes by this cadre of distributors to prospective investors.
About the author: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in workbook - "Mutual Fund Foundation (V-B)".
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Mutual Fund Products
- Performance of Mutual Funds
- Mutual Funds Taxation
- Offer Document
- Fund Distribution and Sales Practices
- Investor Transactions
- Investment Services
- Asset Classes
- Financial Planning Concepts
- Helping Investors with Financial Planning
- Legal and Regulatory Environment