This workbook - "NISM Series (X-B) : Investment Adviser (Level 2)" is published by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM). The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the NISM Series (X-B) exam or more generally known as "NISM - Investment Adviser (Level 2) certification examination".
This book is usefull for:
- Candidates preparing for NISM Series (X-B) exam
- All associated persons offering investment advisory services
- Investment adviser and partners and representatives of investment advisers
Important features of the book
- This book helps aspirants in preparing for the NISM Level 2 Certification Examination for Investment Advisers.
- The manual covers all important topics to enhance the quality of investment advisory and related services.
- The book also discusses the concept of compliance, operations and service elements in investment advice.
- It covers topics related to securities markets and impact of the market movement on the assets performance.
- This course teaches practical aspect of product selection and portfolio construction based on clients need.
About the author: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in workbook - "Investment Adviser (Level 2)".
- Understanding Securities Markets and Performance
- Knowing Operational Aspects of financial transactions
- Personal Financial Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Product analysis and selection
- Regulatory and Compliance Aspects
- Case studies in Comprehensive Financial Advice