This workbook - "Depository Operations (VI)" is published by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM). The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the NISM Series (VI) exam or more generally known as NISM - Depository Operations certification examination".
This book is usefull for:
NISM-Series-VI examination Seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for:
- Candidates preparing for NISM Series (VI) exam
- Anyone who wish to seek knowledge of Depository Operations
- Individuals dealing with securities of clients
- Associated persones handling redressal of investor grievances
Important features of the book
This workbook assists aspirants in preparing for the NISM Certification Examination for Depository Operations. The book covers the various functions of depositories and their depository participants. This book is highly recommended for individuals Engaged in managing Activities having a bearing on operational risk and Associated persones Working on the maintenance of books and records.
About the author: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in workbook - "Depository Operations (VI)".
- Introduction to the Capital Market
- Introduction to Depository
- Depository and its Business Partners
- Pledge and Hypothecation
- Corporate Action
- Public Issues
- Debt Instruments and Government Securities
- Foreign Portfolio Investor
- Rajiv Gandhi Equity Saving Schemes
- Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA)
- Functions of Depository Participant - Account Opening, Dematerialization, Trading and Settlement