✅ NISM Mutual Fund Mock Test | Free Online Questions with Answers | NISM Series V-A Mutual Fund Distributors (MFD) Certification Exam Paper
Practice free NISM online mock test to prepare for the Mutual Fund Distributors certification exam with our free questions and answers.
What do you get?
- Real Time NISM Exam Preparation experience
- Practice 20 Free Mutual Fund Questions & Answers
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
- What is NISM Series V-A Certification?
- NISM Series V-A Mutual Fund Distributors is a career oriented certification provided by NISM. Successfully qualifying NISM Series V-A exam makes you a qualified professional with a greater understanding of mutual fund services.
- What is the validity period of NISM Series V-A certificate?
- The NISM Mutual Fund Distributors certificate issued to a "qualified participant" shall be valid upto a period of 3 years.
- Do I have to pay for this NISM Series V-A mock test?
- No, the mock test is absolutely free.
- How can I register for NISM Series V-A Exam?
- Click here to register online for NISM Mutual Fund Distributors certification examination.
✅ NISM Series V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors (MFDs) Model Examination Pattern
|Marks per question
Note The examination will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 1 marks, so the NISM series X-A exam will be worth 100 marks. The passing mark is 50% so you will have to score at least 50 marks or you will be disqualified.
✅ What are the benefits of qualifying NISM Series V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors (MFD) certification examination?
- The mutual fund industry in India has continued to significantly grow in the past few years and so is the number of applicants who wish to establish their career in this sector. Many qualified candidates are thriving to get a job in Mutual Fund sector, so the job market in this domain has become extremely competitive. "NISM Series V-A" certification provides you the relevant professional skills that can set you apart from rest of the candidates.This certification proves that you are well familiar with the structure, management, operation ethics and regulatory framework of the Indian mutual fund industry.
- This Mutual Fund course has been outlined by NISM to give the essential training and skills regarding the subject matter. It covers various topics related to mutual fund management like the origin of pooled investing concept, working of a mutual fund, responsibility of an asset management company (AMC) and more.
✅ NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Model Exam Syllabus
Following major topics are covered in the NISM Series V-A manual:
- Understanding the role and development of mutual funds in Indian financial market.
- Industry specific structure, constituents and functions of its important components.
- The legal, institutional and regulatory framework applicable to mutual funds companies and firms in India.
- MF Offer Documents (ODs): Scheme Information Document (SID); Statement of Additional Information (SAI) and Key Information Memorandum (KIM).
- Fund distribution and sales practices: channel management practices; incentive and commission scheme.
- Accounting, valuation and taxation: calculating net asset value (NAV) of income funds.
- Scheme selection: parameters of selecting suitable mutual fund scheme and right investment products for investors.
- Definition, objectives and importance of financial planning: developing strategies to help investors achieve their financial goals.
- Recommending Model Portfolios: risk analysis tool; risk profile questionnaire, etc.
- Overview of investor services: verifying the identity of clients through know your customer (KYC) process; dematerialized account concepts, processes and objectives.