NISM Mock Test 2019: Free Practice Papers
We have curated a huge number of free mock tests and model exam practice papers for NISM. We cover almost all certifications and mock test questions like NISM Currency Derivatives, NISM Mutual Fund, NISM Securities and others. You can practice demo exams as many times you want and review model exam papers with solutions.
How to effectively prepare for NISM exam?
Some candidate qualify NISM certification exam in first attempt, while some need multiple attempts to pass it. Since it is a multiple choice exam you will have to prepare for it in a distinct manner. By creating a solid plan, it would be much easier to crack NISM test on the first try. Given below are some quality elements of an ideal NISM exam preparation plan.
- Know your Syllabus
- NISM exams are mostly based on a predefined syllabus, so, go through your syllabus and plan accordingly to complete it before exam.
- Take relevant notes
- Once you've thoroughly read your NISM manual, make notes from concepts, important facts and information. It will come in handy for quick revision.
- Focus on Marking scheme
- Some NISM exams contain negative marking, so, don't try to answer every single question even if you don't know the correct option(s).
- Time management
- It simply maximizes your productivity in the exam and help you attempt questions more effectively in the given time.
- Revise Facts
- Memorize important facts so that you can remember while answering questions.
- Practice Mock Tests
- Take as many mock tests as posibble to check your preparation.
Why NISM Certification?
The financial job market in India is getting more crowded every day. One of the best way to set yourself apart from the masses of other "general" candidates is with a NISM Certification. If you wish to pursue a career in the securities markets then having an NISM certification is a great way to enhance your career profile. NISM certification validates one's specific financial skills and demonstrate one's proficiency in the latest securities markets trends. It is one of the most popular career oriented certifications on securities markets in India.
Benefits of clearing NISM Certification Exam
NISM exams are created under the strict guidance of SEBI. Adding NISM certifications to your resume can improve your chances of getting a job in securities markets or may even get a raise. The NISM certification is perceived nationwide; meaning that your work will remain relevant all over India. Mentioned below are some of the great benefits of achieving NISM certification:
- Enhanced employment career progression opportunities with banks and financial institutions.
- Personal fulfillment of accomplishing security profession's standard.
- You achieve the noteworthy benchmark qualification for expertise, morals and expert practice excellence.
- Your services are sought by banks, Asset Management Companies and financial services companies.
- Your qualifications demonstrates competence, knowledge and trust among financial firms.
- NISM certification program helps you add value to any organization's network and is an evaluative part of hiring process for various securities markets job roles.
How to register for NISM Certification Examination?
The registration of this examination will be done completely online. Before you proceed any further for registration, please make sure that you have following documents available.
- Scan copy of Pan card
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Aadhaar card
- Educational Qualification and Employment details
All scan copies should be in JPEG format and the file size needs to be less than 1 MB.
Steps for Registration
- Go to NISM registration page - click here
- If you are a new applicant then click on "New Account"
- Carefully fill all fields marked with an asterisk (*) of "Candidate Registration Form"
- Click on the submit button
- Upon successful submission of the form, you will be redirected to the NISM payment gateway page
- Fill the payment details and click on "Pay Now"
- Now your application will be manually approved by NISM within 3 working days, after which you will receive a confirmation message on your registered E-mail and mobile, which means you have successfully enrolled for the NISM Certification Exam
NISM Exam Registration FAQs
- What if I don't have Aadhaar card?
- unfortunately, you won't be able to take this exam as it has been made mandatory w.e.f April 09 2017, for all registrations.
- Is their any concession provided for reserved category candidates while registering?
- No, NISM registration fee is same for all candidates.
- How can I download NISM examination admit card?
- Go to NISM Candidate dashboard; click "Enrollment"; click "My Enrollments"; click "Admit Card, Print E-receipt" link.
- Do already registered candidates need to update their profile?
- Yes, login to "NISM Certification Portal" with your registered email and click "Edit Profile". In this way you can update your existing NISM profile.
- What is the validity period of NISM certifications?
- The certifications are valid for 3 years.
- Do I need to renew my expired NISM certificate for validity?
- Yes, you will have to reappear examination and secure minimum passing marks to renew your certification.
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) was established in 2006 on the recommendations of P. Chidambaram, the then Union Finance Minister, Govt. of India. The main objective of NISM is to increase awareness, promote research and to improve the standards and guidelines of securities markets in India.
NISM has a team of committed intellectuals that provides knowledge based on intensive research and continuous cooperation with the strategy makers at the apex level. The institute has proven of being capable to meet global standards.