This workbook - "Trueman's UGC NET/SET General Paper I" is published by Trueman's publication. The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the UGC NET - General Paper I : Teaching and Research Aptitude (TRA) examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Throughout the book the topics are covered with in-dept explanation and presented properly in an easy-to-understand manner.
Subject matter is explained in a very lucid manner and as short as possible to help students complete the syllabus of CBSE - University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) - General Paper I Teaching and Research Aptitude examination (TRA) in shortest time possible. The Previous years question papers of UGC NET - General Paper I (TRA) exams are very helpful to know the lattest pattern of the exam. Model papers provided at the end of the book will prove very benificial to the students for practice purpose.
Important features of the book
- This book is based on the latest pattern of CBSE NET - General Paper 1 (TRA)
- Topics are covered with in-dept explanation and in easy language
- Subject matter is presented in a very lucid manner to help aspirants cover the syllabus of CBSE UGC NET - General Paper 1 (TRA) with greater understanding of the topic
- Previous years question papers of UGC NET - General Paper I (TRA) exams from past year exams is provided in the book
- Model question papers given in the book are very helpful for practice purpose
About the author: The publisher of this book is Trueman's Publication and the authors are Sajit Kumar and M. Gagan.
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in the book - "Trueman's UGC NET/SET General Paper I".