This workbook - "UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) English Literature Paper II & III" is published by Arihant Publication. The main objective of this workbook is to help aspirants in preparing for the CBSE UGC - National Eligibility Test (NET) / Eligibility Test (SET) English Literature paper. It covers the syllabus of the English Literature Paper II and Paper III of the UGC NET / SET examination in a total of 15 chapters. An attempt has been made to keep this book brief so that students can prepare for English Literature paper II and III in the shortest possible time.
One good thing in this book of Arihant Publication, shows that certain parts have been explained by in pictorial form so that the students will be able to fit them quickly in their memory. This workbook contains UGC Net English Literature exam Paper II and II of the last 3 years. Solving these question papers will help the students to realize the real test and understand the pattern of exam. This book also provides many objective questions based on the latest curriculum of UGC Net English Literature. In the last part of the book, some practice papers have been added so that students will have a good practice of the examination. This book will prove to be important not only for the National Eligibility Test (NET) but also for the State Eligibility Test (SET).
Important features of the book
- Covers the syllabus of UGC-NET English Literature Paper II & Paper III
- Over 4000 previous years' objective questions upto December 2015
- Some specific facts have been represented through pictures for better understanding
- Last three years' (2013-2015) solved question papers of UGC NET English Literature Paper II & III
- Various types of objective questions based on the latest examination pattern
- Practice Papers for both UGC-NET English Literature Paper II & III have been given for thorough practice and self-analysis for the upcoming examination
- This book is equally useful for aspirants preparing for various State Eligibility Tests (SETs) as well.
About the author: Arihant Publication
Below you can see the list of major topics covered in the book - "UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) English Literature Paper II & III".
- The Anglo-Norman Period
- The Age of Chaucer
- The Age of Revival
- The Age of Elizabeth
- The Puritan & Restoration Age
- Neo-Classical / Augustan Age
- The Romantic Age ( 1798 - 1832)
- The poets of Romanticism
- Prose writer of the Romantic period
- Women novelist of the Romantic age
- The Victorian Age
- Modern Age
- Contemporary English Literature
- American & Other Non-British Literature
- Literary Theory & Criticism
- Indian Writing in English and Rhetoric & Prosody
- Eminent Literary figures & their Works.