Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Teaching & Research Aptitude exam
Prepare for UGC Teaching & Research Aptitude examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Teaching & Research Aptitude Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
- What is UGC NET Teaching & Research Aptitude exam?
- CBSE conducts National Eligibility Test - Teaching & Research Aptitude (TRA) examination on behalf of UGC. You must obtain minimum 40% marks (35% for reserved category candidates) to qualify in NET examination.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this UGC NET Teaching & Research Aptitude (TRA) mock test is absolutely free.
- How to register for UGC (TRA) exam?
- Click here to register online for NET Teaching & Research Aptitude examination.
What is the purpose of UGC Teaching & Research Aptitude (TRA) Examination?
UGC conducts Teaching and Research Aptitude exam to evaluate the aptitude, critical thinking and reasoning skills of the teacher candidates. A teacher should possess such qualities to effectively interact with the students.
The principle motive is to get to the instructing and research abilities of the applicants. They are supposed to unveil psychological capabilities. Intellectual abilities incorporate examination, assessment, understanding the deductive thinking.
There is a significant place for a teacher in the life of students. The job of a teacher is not just about spreading knowledge but also in strengthening the student's future. It is a very responsible job and may be very rewarding.
Preparation Tips for Teaching & Research Aptitude Exam
A large number of students participate in UGC NET Paper - I, so it is quite competitive. You will have to work hard to qualify in General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude so that you can pass NET examination. Below you may find some useful tips for National Eligibility Test - paper I preparation.
- Always remember syllabus: The most important thing is to know the UGC - General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I) syllabus so that you can prepare well.
- Prioritize subject: It is very crucial during the preparation of this exam. This means that the important topic should be read first and then the remaining topics should be covered. You should try to strengthen your weak subjects. And think of improving the topics in which you have Confidence.
- Time Management: It is very important to manage time when you are preparing for UGC (TRA) examination, however many students are often not able to do it. If you don't follow specific time table then sooner or later you will find your preparation stressful. So better make a study plan schedule strategy and stick to it.
- Exam Pattern: Refer to some previous years "UGC Teaching & Research Aptitude" exam papers. It will help you in getting the idea about the exam pattern. You must solve the question papers of last 10 years. This will not only help you to understand the UGC Paper - I exam pattern but will also improve your accuracy.