Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Economics Exam
Prepare for NET Economics examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Economics Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics (Rural Economics/ Co-operation/ Demography/ Development Planning/ Development Studies/ Econometrics/ Applied Economics/ Development Economics/ Business Economics)
NET Economics Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Economics exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Economics faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Economics mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Economics?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Economics exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Economics exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Economics examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Economics Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Economics exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Economics examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Economics exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Economics paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Economics Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Economics in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Economics Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Micro - Economic Analysis
|Unit - II
||Macro - Economic Analysis
|Unit - III
||Development and Planning
|Unit - IV
|Unit - V
|Unit - VI
|Unit - VII
|Unit - VIII
||Industrial structure and economic growth.
|Unit - IX
||Population and Economic development
|Unit - X
||Role of Agriculture in Indian Economy
|Unit - XI
||Application of Differential and Integral Calculus in theories of consumer behaviour, Production and pricing under different market conditions.
|Unit - XII
||Single Equation Linear Model
|Unit - XIII
||Theory of Consumer Behaviour and Theory of Firms
|Unit - XIV
||The Rise and Fall of Bretton - Wood and emerging International Monetary System
|Unit - XV
||Planning and Economic Development