Astral Education: UGC NET Exam courses
Classroom / Online Coaching consists of the following topics:
- UGC NET Paper-1 : Teaching & Research Aptitude (TRA)
- UGC NET Commerce
- UGC NET Management
- UGC NET Sociology
- UGC NET Psychology
- UGC NET Political Science
- UGC NET Mass Communication & Journalism
- UGC NET Hindi
- UGC NET English
- UGC NET Economics
- UGC NET History
- UGC NET Computer Science & Applications
- UGC NET Tourism Administration & Management
Astral Education: UGC NET Study Material (Comprehensive Notes & Practice Questions)
UGC NET Book / Materials: Study material created by ASTRAL Education (UGC NET Exam) is like a boon for students. The study material is based on the latest syllabus of the University Grants Commission (UGC) examination, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It comprises of comprehensive theory and question bank with solutions. The study material of Astral Education is part of their coaching and is more than enough to successfully pass in the UGC NET Examination.
For those students who do not want to take advantage of classroom coaching or online coaching for any reason, this study material can fulfill the purpose of succeeding in their UGC NET examination.
UGC NET Exam : Sample Study Material by Astral Education
UGC NET Exam (Paper I, Paper II / III) Course Features
- Paper I (General Paper TRA) : Study material; Practice exercise; (CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 - Mock Tests) Model test papers; Previous years solved UGC NET general papers with answer keys; Latest syllabus copy (Paper-1).
- Paper II / Paper III (Subject) : Study material; Practice exercise; Subject wise (Paper II/III) - Model test papers; Previous years subject wise UGC NET Exam (Paper - II/III) solved papers with answer keys; Latest syllabus copy (Subject paper-2/3).
Astral Education: (UGC NET) Classroom Coaching
There is a proposal of Astral Education that classroom coaching is very important in the preparation of competitive examinations such as UGC NET / JRF / CTET / HTT. During classroom coaching, a faculty can be in direct contact with his students. When it comes to classroom coaching, Astral Education team is very flexible. Classes run in batches all week and weekend. That's why the student has the option of choosing a weekend or weekend coaching option. We all know that two brains are better than one, so when you study in a group, many brains are working together and solutions to problems are very easy.
Astral Education: (UGC NET) Online Coaching
With the help of internet, Astral Education is now able to connect with the students from different cities of India. The Faculty of Astral Education has many years of experience in UGC NET training. For students who are preparing for the UGC (NET) examination and for some reason, can not study in coaching, they can join the online class conducted by the Astral Education and be prepared for the UGC NET Examination.
Why Astral Education for UGC NET Exam Preparation?
- Directed only to UGC NET rather than all competitive examinations
- Best faculties in the region UGC NET / JRF / PHD
- 100% syllabus coverage as per UGC prescribed syllabus
- 2 way teaching pedagogy for effective learning
- starting from pattern knowledge till form filling, you get A to Z student support
- Maximum 25 students per batch for individual attention
- Weekday / weekend / Sunday only / morning / Afternoon / evening batches available
- Unit wise notes and practice exercises
- Mock Tests on latest exam pattern on OMR sheets
- Open door policy to give full access to faculties
- Audio video class rooms with latest amenities
- Library facility with updated book bank
- Fee installment option and special discount for students