The textbook, "Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook", published by Pearson Education India, is a recommended guide for aspirants of upcoming Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT) / L.L.B. entrance examinations.
For law aspirants who need to crack CLAT, a competitive examination for securing admission to esteemed graduate schools of the nation or other law examinations, this book by A.P Bhardwaj, fills in as a helpful manual to understand the basic principles about the law.
As legal aptitude is one imperative perspective that is tested for among imminent students of law, the writer in this exercise manual has assembled a few critical facts, ideas and complex legal issues that require sound subject information as well as good reasoning aptitude too.
This manual is set up by considering the patterns of questions asked in past years and the given solutions have been done as such in detail for noting the inquiry as well as to extend the information base on the subject. Other than previous years' inquiry papers are likewise incorporated into the book for presenting the students to the set examination pattern.
Study material in the book is orchestrated deliberately in organized patterns. It tries to cover all areas which are part of the competitive examination educational programs that are advised by law entrance tests. Every topic is finished up with exercises, which aspirants needs to tackle for experiencing a self-appraisal test.
The testing problems are surrounded keeping in mind the end goal to fortify personalities of aspirants for better planning and passing CLAT with most astounding grades.
About the author: This workbook - "Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook", is authored by A.P. Bhardwaj and published by Pearson Education India. A.P Bhardwaj is a legal luminary, who is knowledgeable with all the hypothetical parts of criminal, common and constitutional law. As a writer of legitimate books, AP Bhardwaj has created a few preliminary books for competitive examinations and general awareness which incorporate Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning, Pearson Legal Refresher for Judicial Services Examinations among others such as "Study Package for Clat and Llb".
Important features of the book
- Based on the latest pattern and syllabus of CLAT / L.L.B. entrance exams
- Solved question papers of previous years CLAT / L.L.B. exams
- Colection of questions with answer keys and relevant explanations
- Helpful manual to understand the basic principles about the law
- Serves as a useful guide to understand the basics tenets about the law
- Important concepts and intricate legal problems that needs a good reasoning aptitude
- Based on the trends of questions asked in previous years
- Solutions have been done to expand the knowledge base on the topic
- Study material is arranged systematically in structured patterns
- Covers all domains which are part of the competitive examination curriculums that are notified by law entrance examinations boards
- The challenging problems are framed for better preparation and cracking CLAT with highest grades
Below we have listed the contents covered in the book - "Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook".Section A - Legal Awareness
- Legal GK ( an introductory chart) : A ready reckoner
- Legal lexicon
- Constitutional law (SET: I)
- Constitutional law (SET: II)
- Constitutional law (SET: III)
- Constitutional law (SET: IV)
- Public international law
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Law of torts
Section C - Mock Tests - 10 mock tests based on latest CLAT / L.L.B curriculum.