The textbook, "Universal's Guide to CLAT and LL.B. entrance examination", published by Universal Law Publishing, is a recommended guide for aspirants of upcoming Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT) / L.L.B. entrance examinations.
The book is a thorough and simple to-utilize manual regarding the subject matter of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and in addition LL.B. selection tests directed by various National Law Universities and other Law Colleges/Universities separately, in India.
The book, aside from the giving the study material and past years' question papers, inter alia contains information on various Law Schools and Universities and their entrance tests.
An in-depth analysis of each area of the examination paper with sufficient outlines is the unique selling point of this book which is currently in its 28th year of production with in excess of approximately 2 lakh copies officially sold. The book is a basic reference book for all competitors of various law entrance tests directed in India and might likewise be of great help to those getting ready for various competitive examinations.
About the author:This workbook - "Universal's Guide to CLAT and LL.B. entrance examination", is published by Universal Law Publishing.
Important features of the book
- Based on the latest pattern and syllabus of CLAT / L.L.B. entrance exams
- In-depth analysis of the examination paper with sufficient outlines
- Solved question papers of previous years CLAT / L.L.B. exams
- Colection of questions with answer keys and relevant explanations
- More than 11,000 solved questions
- Information of more than 750 Law Colleges and Universities and their entrance tests
Below we have listed major topics covered in the book - "Universal's Guide to CLAT and LL.B. entrance examination".
- Legal aptitude
- General awareness
- English language
- Elementary Mathematics
- Logical reasoning
- General knowledge
- Games and sports
- Test taking strategies
- practice test papers
- CLAT and DU solved papers