CLAT Mock Test Paper 2021: Practice Free Online CLAT Exam
Practice for CLAT exam with our free test papers.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam FAQs
- What is CLAT exam all about?
- It is one of the most popular law entrance examinations among students looking for admission to National Law Universities in India.
- Is it a Computer Based Test (CBT)?
- Yes, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted only through the online mode in English language.
- What is the purpose of organizing CLAT exam?
- The CLAT entrance test is conducted by the participating law universities to provide a merit-list of qualified candidates, eligible to pursue undergraduate / postgraduate programs, according to the qualification.
- Who is eligible for CLAT exam?
- Students who have passed in Intermediate (S.S.C) examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for non-general and PWD candidates) can appear in CLAT exam.
- Is their any reservation available in any of the National Law Universities (NLUs)?
- Yes, NLUs which comes under CLAT do have reservations for candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC) and women categories.
- Is their any scholarship program?
- Yes, National Law Universities in India do have their respective scholarship policies. Needy students are granted fellowships as a financial aid.
What are the career opportunities after qualifying CLAT?
With a growing number of companies in today's time, there has been a lot of demand for law graduate students. Not only to get a job, but also to understand the legal aspects and current rules and regulations of the administration, law has also been given important place of studies. Due to the increase in legal institutions, there is a lot of demand for law graduates. Even if we look at the salary scenario, the salary of a law graduate candidate is very good compared to the average salary of the employees of other departments. After pursuing graduation in law discipline, the students either prepare for the campus recruitment or start a job in any legal firm. In both situations, they have many career opportunities.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) curriculum
The development of numerous law schools has introduced a unique interest for academics in these universities. Presence of experience is not really a requirement as these law graduate colleges are quick to have fresher students familiar with institutional curriculum and academic resources. Many faculties and educators are themselves a result of the National Law Schools, they comprehend the necessities of the students better and are proficient with the instructional method. It is perfect for the individuals who infer bliss in instructing while being guaranteed of a better than average salary.