CLAT Mock Test Series 2022: Exam Question Paper PDF Download
Practice free online CLAT sample mock test series: Download CLAT solved model exam PDF papers with previous years' questions and answers.
What is CLAT Exam 2021?
Every year, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam is conducted for admissions into National Law Schools. Eligible aspirants are advised to visit the official website of Common Law Admission Test (consortiumofnlus.ac.in) for further information.
|CLAT Exam Online Mock Test 2021 Details|
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Written Exam 2021|
|Type of Questions||Objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer-based Test (CBT)|
What is CLAT Mock Test 2021?
CLAT Mock Tests are model tests for the online practice of the CLAT exam. This helps students create a better exam preparation strategy. If you treat CLAT mock tests as actual tests, you will perform well in the actual Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam as well. So instead of just rote learning concepts, practice CLAT mock tests to measure your strengths and weakness. CLAT mocks will help you in developing an effective study strategy.
As per the new exam pattern published by Common Law Admission Test, it is necessary to include CLAT practice tests in your preparation strategy. We, at Testmocks, have designed the following CLAT mock test series that will provide you with in-depth coverage of the latest syllabus.
Benefits/Advantages of Practicing Online CLAT Mock Tests Series 2021?
The practice of online mock tests is important for candidates appearing in the upcoming Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam. Our mock tests are prepared by experienced teachers. CLAT mock test is similar to the real exam and helps students assess their preparation.
By practicing free online CLAT mock tests, you get a fair idea about the real test pattern and reduce pre-exam anxiety. CLAT mock tests are important because of the time-bound practice they provide. CLAT Multiple attempts of the CLAT mock test will help you revise the entire syllabus. CLAT mock tests help you remember basic concepts and perform better in the actual exams. CLAT Mock tests provide the scope of the question paper. CLAT Mock tests improve your time management skill.
Attempting multiple mock tests helps students revise the entire CLAT exam syllabus. This way they memorize concepts and perform well in the CLAT exam. Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the CLAT question paper.
Benefits of Taking CLAT Online Mock Tests 2021?
- Take new CLAT tests: Online mock tests based on actual Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam paper.
- Community-driven: Created by top-notch CLAT faculties.
- Comprehensive preparation tool: Our CLAT mock test series allow you to analyse your progress.
- View CLAT score: After practicing our online CLAT tests, you can check your score and view answer keys with explanations.
- Free to use: We try to help candidates with our free CLAT mock tests.
Unique Features of Online CLAT Mock Test Series - 2021
- Practice online tests including objective questions from old Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) papers.
- Solve free online model exam papers based on the latest syllabus.
- Take CLAT mock tests based on the real exam patterns.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam FAQs
- What is CLAT exam all about?
- It is one of the most popular law entrance examinations among students looking for admission to National Law Universities in India.
- Is it a Computer Based Test (CBT)?
- Yes, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted only through the online mode in the English language.
- What is the purpose of organizing CLAT exam?
- The CLAT entrance test is conducted by the participating law universities to provide a merit-list of qualified candidates, eligible to pursue undergraduate/postgraduate programs, according to the qualification.
- Who is eligible for CLAT exam?
- Students who have passed in Intermediate (S.S.C) examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for non-general and PWD candidates) can appear in the CLAT exam.
- Is there any reservation available in any of the National Law Universities (NLUs)?
- Yes, NLUs which come under CLAT do have reservations for candidates belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC) and women categories.
- Is their any scholarship program?
- Yes, National Law Universities in India do have their respective scholarship policies. Needy students are granted fellowships as financial aid.
What are the career opportunities after qualifying CLAT?
With a growing number of companies in today's time, there has been a lot of demand for law graduate students. Not only to get a job but also to understand the legal aspects and current rules and regulations of the administration, the law has also been given an important place of study. Due to the increase in legal institutions, there is a lot of demand for law graduates. Even if we look at the salary scenario, the salary of a law graduate candidate is very good compared to the average salary of the employees of other departments. After pursuing graduation in law discipline, the students either prepare for the campus recruitment or start a job in any legal firm. In both situations, they have many career opportunities.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) curriculum
The development of numerous law schools have introduced a unique interest for academics in these universities. The presence of experience is not really a requirement as these law graduate colleges are quick to have fresher students familiar with the institutional curriculum and academic resources. Many faculties and educators are themselves a result of the National Law Schools, they comprehend the necessities of the students better and are proficient with the instructional method. It is perfect for the individuals who infer bliss in instructing while being guaranteed a better than average salary.