Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Visual Art Exam
Prepare for NET Visual Art examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Visual Art Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Visual Art
NET Visual Art Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Visual Art exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art) examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Visual Art faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Visual Art mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Visual Art?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Visual Art Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Visual Art exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Visual Art exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Visual Art examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Visual Art Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Visual Art exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Visual Art examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Visual Art mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Visual Art exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Visual Art paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Visual Art Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Visual Art in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Visual Art Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||General characteristics of Visual art
|Unit - II
||Interrelationship of various arts
|Unit - III
||Traditional and Modem mediums and materials in making visual arts
|Unit - IV
||Processes and procedures used in making painting, sculpture, print; Printing processes including computer graphic, etc
|Unit - V
||Relevance of the study of the history of world art
|Unit - VI
||Relevance of the study of aesthetic and critical theories of art
|Unit - VII
||Study of landmark phases and artists in Western Art History
|Unit - VIII
||Study of various phases of Indian Art History
|Unit - IX
||Development of modernity in 19th and 20th century
|Unit - X
||The significance of the study of Tribal, Folk and Popular arts and craft practices
|Unit - XI
- Indian Sculpture / Architecture / Painting / Iconography and Art Critical History
- European Art (Landmarks of Architecture Sculpture and Painting)
- Art and Architecture of Ancient Near East / Orient
- Modern Indian Art
- African, Oceanic, North-West Coast American, Mexican, Indian, South - East Asian Art.
|Unit - XII
||Drawing and Painting
|Unit - XIII
- Applied Art
- Organization of advertising agencies
- History of advertising from early civilizations
- Computers and its role in creating new visual effects
- Future of advertising in India
|Unit - XIV
||Graphic Art (Print - making)
|Unit - XV