Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Social Work Exam
Prepare for NET Social Work examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Social Work Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work
NET Social Work Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Social Work exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Social Work faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Social Work mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Social Work?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Social Work exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Social Work exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Social Work examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Social Work Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Social Work exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Social Work examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Social Work exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Social Work paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Social Work Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Social Work in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Social Work Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Evolution of Social Work Profession
|Unit - II
||Meaning and Characteristics of Society, Community, Social Group and Social Institution
|Unit - III
||Human Behaviour / Needs / Motivation and Problems of Human Behaviour / Coping Mechanisms.
|Unit - IV
||Case Work - Concept, Objectives and Principles.
|Unit - V
||Concept of Group Work - Assumptions, Definition and Goals of Group Work.
|Unit - VI
||Concept, Principles and Objectives of Community Organisation.
|Unit - VII
||Definition, Nature, Scope and Purposes of Social Work Research.
|Unit - VIII
||Social Policy - Concept and Scope, Distinction between Social and Economic Policies, Place of Ideology and Values.
|Unit - IX
||Concept of Social Justice - Its relationship with Social Legislation
|Unit - X
||Social Development - Meaning, Concept and Indicators.
|Unit - XI
||Labour Welfare and Human Resource Management - Concept, Principles and Approaches.
|Unit - XII
||Evolution of Social Work Practice in the field of Medical and Psychiatric Social Work in India, Emerging Trends and Scope.
|Unit - XIII
||Concept, Goals, Process and Models of Community Development.
|Unit - XIV
||Changes in Demographical and Social Situations of Families, Women, Youth, Aged and Children in India.
|Unit - XV
||Concepts of Crime and Deviance - Theories of Causation.