Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Physical Education Exam
Prepare for NET Physical Education examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Physical Education Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education
NET Physical Education Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Physical Education exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Physical Education faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Physical Education mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Physical Education?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Physical Education exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Physical Education exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Physical Education examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Physical Education Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Physical Education exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Physical Education examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Physical Education exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Physical Education paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Physical Education Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Physical Education in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Physical Education Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Introduction to Physical Education and health education.
|Unit - II
||Physiology of Muscular activity, Neurotransmission and Movement mechanism.
|Unit - III
||Joints and their movements - planes and axes.
|Unit - IV
||Learning process : theories and laws of learning.
|Unit - V
||Development of teacher education in Physical Education.
|Unit - VI
||Health - Guiding principles of health and health education.
|Unit - VII
||Characteristics and principles of sports training.
|Unit - VIII
||Nature, scope and type of research.
|Unit - IX
||Concept of Test, measurement and evaluation.
|Unit - X
||Concept and principles of management.