Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Performing Art Exam
Prepare for NET Performing Art examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Performing Art Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art (Dance/ Drama/ Theatre)
NET Performing Art Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Performing Art exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art (Dance/ Drama/ Theatre) examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Performing Art faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Performing Art mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Performing Art?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Performing Art exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Performing Art exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Performing Art examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Performing Art Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Performing Art exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Performing Art examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Performing Art exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Performing Art paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Performing Art Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Performing Art (Dance/ Drama/ Theatre) in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Performing Art Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||General Cultural Aspects
|Unit - II
||The Natyashastric Tradition
|Unit - III
||Ancient Practice of Natya
|Unit - IV
|Unit - V
||Post - Natyashastra Important Texts Relevant for Study of Dance and Dram
|Unit - VI
||Tradition of Indian Music
|Unit - VII
||Forms of Indian Dance and Drama in General
|Unit - VIII
||South - East Asian Dance / Drama
|Unit - IX
||Social Relevance of Dance and Drama in Contemporary Indian Scene.
|Unit - X
||Pedagogy in Dance and Drama
|Unit - XI
||Dance History: The Contemporary scene and social ambience of dance in India and World; Designing of a Stage Production.
|Unit - XII
||Drama / Theatre: Drama and Dramatic Theories; Contemporary Indian Theatre; Theatre Design and Techniques.