Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Music Exam
Prepare for NET Music examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Music Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Music
NET Music Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Music exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Music examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Music faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Music mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Music?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Music Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Music exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Music exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Music examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Music Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Music exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Music examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Music mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Music exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Music paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Music Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Music in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Music Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Technical - Terminology
|Unit - II
|Unit - III
||Compositional Forms and their Evolution
|Unit - IV
||Gharanas and Gayaki
|Unit - V
||Contribution of Scholars to Indian Music and their textual tradition
|Unit - VI
||Historical Perspective of Music
|Unit - VII
|Unit - VIII
||Instruments / Dance
|Unit - IX
|Unit - X
||Music Teaching and Research Technologies