Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Linguistics Exam
Prepare for NET Linguistics examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Linguistics Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics
NET Linguistics Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Linguistics exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Linguistics faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Linguistics mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Linguistics?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Linguistics exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Linguistics exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Linguistics examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Linguistics Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Linguistics exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Linguistics examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Linguistics exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Linguistics paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Linguistics Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Linguistics in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Linguistics Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Language and Linguistics
|Unit - II
||Phonetics, Phonology and Morphology
|Unit - III
||Syntax and Semantics
|Unit - IV
||Historical Linguistics and South Asian Language Families
|Unit - V
||Socio-linguistics and Applied Linguistics