NTA UGC NET Adult Education Exam Free Online Mock Test Question Paper
Prepare for NET Adult Education examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Adult Education Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education (Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education)
NET Adult Education Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Adult Education exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Adult Education faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Adult Education mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Adult Education?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Adult Education exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Adult Education exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Adult Education examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Adult Education Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Adult Education exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Adult Education examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Adult Education exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Adult Education paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Adult Education Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Adult Education (Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education) in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Adult Education Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Concepts and Terminologies: Andragogy and Pedagogy
|Unit - II
||Non - formal Approaches to Education
|Unit - III
|Unit - IV
|Unit - V
||Programs on Social Issues
|Unit - VI
||Planning and Management
|Unit - VII
|Unit - VIII
|Unit - IX
|Unit - X
||Curriculum Methods, Techniques and Teaching Materials
|Unit - XI
||Techniques of Material Preparation for Adults
|Unit - XII
||Training and Field Organisation
|Unit - XIII
||History of Adult Education
|Unit - XIV
||Current Trends in Adult Education / Lifelong Learning in India
|Unit - XV
||Role of Universities in Lifelong Learning
|Unit - XVI
|Unit - XVII