Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Human Rights & Duties Exam
Prepare for NET Human Rights & Duties (HRD) examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Human Rights & Duties Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights & Duties (HRD)
NET Human Rights & Duties Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Human Rights & Duties exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights & Duties examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Human Rights & Duties faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Human Rights & Duties mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Human Rights & Duties?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights & Duties Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Human Rights & Duties exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Human Rights & Duties exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Human Rights & Duties examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Human Rights & Duties Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Human Rights & Duties exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Human Rights & Duties examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights & Duties mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Human Rights & Duties exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Human Rights & Duties paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Human Rights & Duties Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Human Rights & Duties in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Human Rights & Duties Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||The Basic Concepts: Individual, Group, State, Civil Society, Liberty, Freedom, Equality, Justice, Violence, Counter Violence.
|Unit - II
||Natural Rights and Human Duties: Origins and Evolution
|Unit - III
||Society, Economy, Polity, Religion and Culture-their Inter - relationship
|Unit - IV
||State, Individual liberty, freedom and democracy.
|Unit - V
||Context and the Concerns Universal Declaration of Human Rights International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
|Unit - VI
||Models of Development
|Unit - VII
||Concepts of Development, Underdevelopment and Social Action.
|Unit - VIII
||Indian Civilization: Change and Continuity.
|Unit - IX
||Constitutional Governance: State of Rule of Law.
|Unit - X
||Inter - relativity of Human Rights and Responsibilities.