Free Online Mock Test for UGC NET Forensic Science Exam
Prepare for NET Forensic Science examination with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NET Forensic Science Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science
NET Forensic Science Exam FAQs
- What is UGC NET Forensic Science exam?
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science examination on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). Qualified candidates are considered eligible to apply for Forensic Science faculty jobs in Indian educational institutions.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this NET Forensic Science mock test is absolutely free.
- Is their negative marking in NET Forensic Science?
- Yes, 25% marks is deducted for each wrong attempt.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science Examination Pattern
This UGC NET exam is divided into two parts (i.e) Part I and Part II. You need to qualify in both papers to pass the UGC NET Forensic Science exam.
- Paper I: It consists of 50 questions from UGC NET teaching & research aptitude exam (general paper), which you have to attempt in 1 hour.
- Paper II: The UGC Forensic Science exam paper will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 2 marks, so the exam will be worth 200 marks. Read below to know the pattern of NET Forensic Science examination (part II).
|Marks per question
UGC NET Forensic Science Preparation Tips
- Previous years question papers: Solve questions from previous years NET Forensic Science exam papers. It will help you in understanding the UGC NET Forensic Science examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science mock tests. It will give you a real experience of NET Forensic Science exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: A planned study-routine helps you achieve the desired score results in UGC NET Forensic Science paper and help you become a better test taker.
- UGC NET Forensic Science Syllabus: Click here to get the full syllabus of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Forensic Science in PDF format from the official website of the University Grants Commission (UGC). We have also provided the list of major topics in the table given below:
NET Forensic Science Exam Syllabus
|Unit - I
||Forensic Science: Definitions, History and Development
|Unit - II
||Microscopy: Polarising, Comparison, Stereoscopic, Fluorescent and Electron Microscopes
|Unit - III
||Fresh blood - Grouping and typing of fresh blood samples including enzyme types
|Unit - IV
||Analysis of illicit liquor including methyl and ethyl alcohol and alcohol in body fluids and breathe
|Unit - V
||Classification of fire arms, ammunition and their compositions
|Unit - VI
||Identification of hair, determination of species origin, sex, site and individual identification from hair
|Unit - VII
||Physical analysis and Forensic examination of vehicles in cases of accident
|Unit - VIII
||Identification of individuals from bodily features Examination
|Unit - IX
||Preliminary examination of documents
|Unit - X
||Medicolegal aspects of wounds