VITEEE Mock Test 2022: Exam Question Paper PDF | Practice Free Online VITEEE (PCM & PCB) Quiz
VITEEE Mock Test Series 2022: Download solved previous year's solved VITEEE (PCM & PCB) exam question papers (Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, and English) with answers.
- VITEEE Physics Mock Test.
- VITEEE Chemistry Mock Test.
- VITEEE Maths Mock Test.
- VITEEE Biology Mock Test.
What is VITEEE Mock Test?
VITEEE Mock Tests are model tests for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination online practice. This helps students create a better exam preparation strategy. If you treat VITEEE mock tests as actual tests, you will perform well in the actual VITEEE exam as well. So instead of just rote learning concepts, practice VITEEE mock tests to measure your strengths and weakness. VITEEE mocks will help you in developing an effective study strategy.
As per the new exam pattern, it is necessary to include VITEEE practice tests in your preparation strategy. We, at Testmocks, have designed VITEEE mock test series that will provide you with in-depth coverage of the latest syllabus.
Benefits/Advantages of Taking VITEEE (PCM & PCB) mock tests?
Practice of online mock tests is important for candidates appearing in the upcoming VITEEE exam. Our mock tests are prepared by experienced teachers. VITEEE mock test is similar to the real exam and helps students assess their preparation.
By practicing free online VITEEE mock tests, you get a fair idea about the real test pattern and reduce pre-exam anxiety. VITEEE PCM mock tests are important because of the time-bound practice they provide. Multiple attempts of the VITEEE mock test will help you revise the entire syllabus. VITEEE PCB mock tests help you remember basic concepts and perform better in the actual exams. VITEEE Mock tests provide the scope of the question paper. VITEEE Mock tests improve your time management skill.
Attempting multiple mock tests helps students revise the entire VITEEE exam syllabus. This way they memorize concepts and perform well in the VITEEE exam. Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the VITEEE question paper.
VITEEE Exam FAQs
- What is VITEEE?
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination more commonly known as VITEEE is an entrance test for admission in Vellore Engineering College.
- What is the admission procedure of VIT?
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts its own entrance exam. Those candidates who successfully pass the exam become qualified for admission.
- When is the VITEEE conducted every year?
- This exam is conducted in April and May.
- Is the level of VITEEE easier than JEE?
- Yes, it is much easier.
- What is the procedure of admissions for non-engineering undergraduate courses?
- It is based on your 12th board result (class XII mark sheet). Only candidates with Mathematics as one regular subject are considered eligible.
- What are the various academic programs in by VIT?
- Vellore Institute of Technology offers undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated MS courses, and doctoral programs.
How do I score well in VITEEE?
- How do I prepare for Physics?
- Most of the questions are conceptual and are easier to solve if you know how to solve them by directly applying formulas. Referring NCERT Physics book is more than enough to master the application of formulas. You might be willing to know some of the important chapters to consider to prepare for Physics. Well, the answer is - optics; electromagnetic waves; current electrical and magnetism; Magnetic effects of electrostatics, etc.
- How to prepare for Chemistry?
- When it comes to Chemistry, the majority number of questions do not require any calculation at all. Once again, the NCERT Chemistry book will prove very helpful throughout your preparation. You will have to concentrate on different theories and concepts. Some of the important topics are - Atomic Structure; p,d, and f - Block Elements; Electrochemistry; Biomolecules; Isomerism; Alcohols and Ethers; Nitrogen Compounds; Carbonyl, etc.
- How do I prepare for Mathematics?
- Problems asked in VITEEE from the Mathematics section are mostly of conceptual nature. So learn and revise the NCERT book regularly. However, when it comes to Mathematics completely relying on NCERT books is not a wise decision. You have to refer to some quality study material on Mathematics from authentic publishers. Some of the important topics on which you should focus on are - Complex Numbers; Probability Distributions; Differential Equations; Applications of Matrices and Determinants; Integral Calculus and its Applications; Discrete Mathematics, etc.
- How to prepare for the English section of VITEEE?
- Practice a lot of MCQs (multiple choice questions) from the important topics in English - passage comprehension; speech; error spotting, etc.
- What is the best study material for VITEEE?
- Just refer to NCERT books. You may consult other reference books from various reputed authors (publishers) but keep NCERT books as your priority. Try solving more and more previous year VITEEE question papers to get a better insight of exam pattern and the level of questions.
- Are questions asked in VITEEE strictly restricted to their given syllabus?
- Yes, and in resonance with NCERT syllabus.
- Is their negative marking in VITEEE?
- No, there is no negative marking scheme in VITEEE. We, therefore, advise all the candidates to attempt all the questions. Select the option which you think is the right option and don't leave even a single question unattempted.