Free Online Mock Test for NISM Series I Certification Exam
Prepare for NISM Currency Derivatives certification exam with our free mock test.
What do you get?
- Real Time NISM Exam Preparation experience
- 20 Free Practice Questions & Solutions
- Performance Score Card Analytics
- Tips & Resources To Improve Your Ranking
- What is NISM Series I Certification?
- NISM Series I Currency Derivatives is a career oriented certification provided by NISM. Successfully qualifying NISM Series I exam makes you a qualified professional with a greater understanding of Currency Derivatives markets (foreign exchange market).
- What is the validity period of NISM Series I certificate?
- The NISM Currency Derivatives certificate issued to a "qualified participant" shall be valid upto a period of 3 years.
- Do I have to pay for this NISM Series I mock test?
- No, the mock test is absolutely free.
- How can I register for NISM Series I Exam?
- Click here to register online for NISM Currency Derivatives certification examination.
NISM Series I: Currency Derivatives (CD) Examination Pattern
|Test Duration||120 minutes|
|Marks per question||1|
NOTE The examination will have 100 questions and the total duration will be two hours. Each question carries 1 marks, so the NISM series I: Currency Derivatives exam will be worth 100 marks. The passing mark is 60% so you will have to score at least 60 marks or you will be disqualified.
NISM Currency Derivatives Examination Syllabus
The curriculum consists of following topics.
- Introduction to Currency Markets (Indian foreign exchange market)
- Exchange traded currency options
- Foreign Exchange (Forex) Derivatives
- Basic financial accounting and taxation principles
- Legal and Regulatory Framework for Currency Derivatives in India
- Ethical and Professional codes of Conduct and Investor Protection Measures
- Currency Futures: strategies, trading, clearing, settlement and risk management
What are the benefits of NISM Series I: Currency Derivatives (CD) Certification?
The certification provides an opportunity to understand various important aspects of currency markets. It gives you a detailed overview of all the major types of derivative instruments, such as Swaps, Options, Futures and Forward contract. It will also provide you the information about the key participants in a derivative market i.e. Hedgers, Speculators and Arbitrageurs. So, NISM Series I - Currency Derivatives (CD) certified candidates are considered to have a clear understanding of the concepts and characteristics of the currency derivatives.