IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Test Paper PDF 2023
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Mock Test PDF 2023: Practice free online solved previous years Bank Clerk exam paper questions and answers.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam FAQs
- What is IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam?
- It is the first phase of the recruitment exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to recruit candidates for the job post of Probationary Officer (PO) in various participating Public Sector banks.
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerical Cadre Prelimary mock test is absolutely free.
- How to register for IBPS Clerk Prelims exam?
- Click here to register online for the common recruitment process (CRP) of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerical Cadre Prelimary examination.
- Is their negative marking in the IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam?
- Yes, 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong attempt.
- What is the mode of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam?
- The preliminary stage of the IBPS Clerical exam is a computer-based test and is conducted in online mode.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination Pattern
||1 Hour (60 Minutes)
|Marks per question
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips
- Previous year IBPS Clerk Prelims papers: Solve previous year IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam papers to understand the examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerical Cadre Preliminary mock tests. It will give you a real experience of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Create a study plan: It will help you achieve the desired score results in IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam and help you become a better test taker.