About BITSAT Admission Test
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science or most commonly known as "BITS Pilani", one of the top notch educational institutions in India, has released an admission notification for conducting BITSAT test. The BITSAT exam is a computer based test (CBT). Those who crack this exam will be eligible to pursue a graduate degree in its engineering programmes and other professional courses.
BITSAT Examination FAQs
- Is there any negative marking in the BITSAT exam?
- Yes there is a negative narking. For every wrong answer, one mark is deducted.
- How many questions are there in BITSAT?
- The question paper consists of 150 MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- Is BITSAT conducted online or offline?
- It is a computer based test and is conducted online only. Their is no offline mode available in BITSAT.
- How many attempts are there in BITSAT?
- You can take the exam more than once but only your latest score is considered.
- Can I change BITSAT exam date?
- Yes, but you will have to request to the admission committe first. If they find your reason valid than you will be allowed to alter the BITSAT test date.
- What is the eligibility for BITSAT?
- Your agregate marks should not be less than 75% in the qualifying examination. Also, you need to score atleast 60% marks sparately in each of three subjects; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Is BITSAT tougher than JEE Mains?
- Yes, you can think of the level of questions asked in this exam as easy JEE mains level. With speed, accuracy and better time management you can easily crack BITSAT.
- Is BITSAT easier than VITEEE?
- Yes, but only if you possess to very important skills to crack this exam; speed and accuracy. Unlike VITEEE, you get very less time to solve more quetions in the BITSAT examination. Not only speed but accuracy playes a major role in passing the exam with good marks.