UP Police Mock Test Paper PDF 2023: UPP (Constable/SI) Exam Questions & Answers
Practice free online UP Police sample mock test series: Download UPP (Constable, Sub-Inspector (SI/ASI), Computer Operator) solved model exam PDF papers with previous years' questions and answers.
What is Uttar Pradesh Police Mock Test?
UP Police Mock Tests are model tests for the online practice of the UP Police exam. This helps students create a better exam preparation strategy. If you treat UP Police mock tests as actual tests, you will perform well in the actual Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Examination as well. So instead of just rote learning concepts, practice UP Police mock tests to measure your strengths and weakness. UP Police mocks will help you in developing an effective study strategy.
As per the new exam pattern, it is necessary to include UP Police practice tests in your preparation strategy. We, at Testmocks, have designed UP Police mock test series that will provide you with in-depth coverage of the latest syllabus.
Benefits/Advantages of Taking Uttar Pradesh Police mock tests?
Practice of online mock tests is important for candidates appearing in the upcoming UP Police exam. Our mock tests are prepared by experienced teachers. UP Police mock test is similar to the real exam and helps students assess their preparation.
By practicing free online UP Police mock tests, you get a fair idea about the real test pattern and reduce pre-exam anxiety. UP Police mock tests are important because of the time-bound practice they provide. UP Police Multiple attempts of UP Police mock test will help you revise the entire syllabus. UP Police mock tests help you remember basic concepts and perform better in the actual exams. UP Police Mock tests provide the scope of the question paper. UP Police Mock tests improve your time management skill.
Attempting multiple mock tests helps students revise the entire UP Police exam syllabus. This way they memorize concepts and perform well in the UP Police exam. Mock tests make students familiar with the style and scope of the UP Police question paper.
Why use Testmocks Uttar Pradesh Police Online Tests?
- Take new UP Police tests: Online mock tests based on actual UP Police exam paper.
- Community-driven: Created by top-notch UP Police faculties.
- Comprehensive preparation tool: Our UP Police mock test series allow you to analyse your progress.
- View UP Police score: After practicing our online UP Police tests, you can check your score and view answer sheets with exlpanations.
- Free to use: We try to help candidates with our free UPP mock tests.
Unique Features of Testmocks Uttar Pradesh Police Test Series
- Practice online tests including objective questions from old UP Police papers.
- Solve free online model exam papers based on latest syllabus.
- Take UP Police mock tests based on real exam pttern.
About UP Police Recruitment Examination 2023
The Police department of the state of Uttar Pradesh has announced SI/Constable recruitment notification 2023. In the UP Police notification it clearly mentioned that there will be a huge number of vacancies.
A huge number of students are preparing for the UP Police exam and are searching for the best online platform for the exam preparation. Here at testmocks we are trying hard to create quality mock tests to help the students crack the UP Police constable exam.
✅ UP Police Recruitment Examination 2023 Details
|UP Police Exam||Details|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Headquarters||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Preparation Strategies: Step-by-step Guide to Follow for the UP Police Exam 2023
Scoring good marks in the UP Police Sub-Inspector or Constable exam is not an easy job but the right approach, positive minsdet and smart study plan can help you score better in this recruitment exam.
Here we have listed some of the very important points to implement in your preparation strategy that will help you crack the UP Police exam easily. Here you will complete details about how to Prepare Online for the UP Police constable exam.
1. Download Syllabus of UP Police Exam
This is the first and most important step to follow if you are serious about passing the UP Police Constable exam. Following the syllabus will enable you to prepare as per the latest pattern of the UP Police examination.
2. Study Material for UP Police Exan
All the aspiring candidates are suggested to refer only the best study material for the effective preparation of UP Police Constable exam. At present, students can easily get plenty of quality study materials based on the lattest pattern of the UP Police SI exam, such as guide books, previous year solved question papers with answers and detailed solutions. Students can either download UP Police exam books, old question papers and important short notes in PDF format or study from the printed books.
3. Practice UP Police Mock Tests
You don't need to worry about this step. You will get plenty of good quality mock tests for UP Police exam on this page. Taking online mock tests will help you score better in the UP Police recruitment exams.
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Free Online Mock Test Series 2023 in Hindi
- All the Candidates appearing in the UP Police recruitment exam are required to practice as many mock tests as possible to check their level of preparation.
- We create online mock tests for the Uttar Pradesh Constable recruitment test in a way that students get exposure to real exam like situation because it is very important from the exam point of view.
- Our real-time based online exam system gives suggestions to improve your weaker areas/topics from the syllabus of UP Police exam.
What is the Correct way to attempt the UP Police Mock Test Series?
- Students don't need to register or signup.
- They can attempt the UPP mock test in both medium - English/Hindi.
- Once you submit the test, you can check the answer sheet and UP Police SI/Constable exam result which will appear on the same screen.
✅ UP Police Online Mock Test Series 2023: Practice Free Online Solved Questions & Answers | Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) Recruitment Examination | Constable, Sub-inspector (SI) and Computer Operator
Candidates who want to apply for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Police examinations can practice free online mock tests provided here. The most important feature of the UP Police - online mock test series is that it is based on the latest pattern of the curriculum of the UP Police Recruitment Board (उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती एवं प्रोन्नति बोर्ड). At testmocks.com, we provide you free online practice tests for the following UP Police exams:
- UP Police Constable Examination Online Mock Tests.
- UP Police Sub-inspector Examination Online Mock Tests.
- UP Police Computer Operator Examination Online Mock Tests.
✅ UP Police Constable Written Exam 2023 Study Plan
How can candidates qualify for the post of UPP Constable?
Applying candidates are required to pass a series of UPP Constable examination. Eligible candidates who are applying for the Constable post in UP Police department are required pass written exam to qualify for the recruitment. We advise candidates to focus on the following preparation strategy to successfully crack the UPP Constable recruitment exam:
What's the preparation strategy to crack the exam?
- Focus on scoring topics asked in the UPP Constable exam.
- Study according to the new pattern of the UPP Constable examination.
- Try to apply basic concepts for solving questions.
- Refer study material based on the lattets syllabus.
How to practice for the UPP Constable exam 2023 preparation?
- Practice mock tests to get a better idea of important topics and time management.
- Solve questions from the past year question papers of UPP Constable exam.
- Focus on time management while taking mock tests.
- Apply time saving tricks to solve questions with speed.
- Try to attempt maximum number of questions with accuracy.
✅ UP Police Examination 2023 Pattern of Constable, Sub-inspector and Computer Operator
- Written exams will be conducted in online/offline mode and will consist of objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The test will be conducted in both languages - English and Hindi, except for the General Hindi part.
|Sub Inspector||160||400||2 Hours|
|Computer Operator||160||200||02:30 Hours|
UP Police Negative Marking Scheme
|Exam||Negative Marking Marks|
|Sub Inspector||No negative marking for any wrong answer.|
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||38||76||2 Hours|
|Mental Aptitude, IQ & Reasoning Ability||38||76|
|Numerical & Mental Ability||37||74|
|Total||150 Questions||300 Marks|
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||Questions||Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100||35|
|Total||160 Questions||400 Marks||200 Marks|
UP Police Computer Operator Exam Pattern
|Mental ability & reasoning||40||50|
|Total||160 Questions||200 Marks|
✅ Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) Exam 2023 - Download and Practice Free Online Mock Test Paper PDF in Hindi
Candidates can prepare in various ways for the following exams - Constable, Sub-inspector (SI), ASI, Fireman, Jial Warder. They can download study material like books, solved previous year UP Police question papers in PDF format or they can watch live video mock test on YouTube on important subjects. Below is the list of important sources:
- UPP Reasoning YouTube video.
- UPP Maths YouTube video.
- UPP English YouTube video.
- UPP Hindi YouTube video.
- UPP General Studies (GS) YouTube video.
- UPP Computer Operator Typing Mock Test.
- Upp Online Exam Quiz Practice Test.
Best Online UP Police Bharti Live Mock Tests
- Monoclass UPP Mock Test
- Kd Campus UPP Mock Test
- Kiran UPP Mock Test
- Wifistudy UPP Mock Test
✅ Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) Exam 2023 Online Registration Application Form
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Police exams?
- Registration is possible via online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can apply on http://prpb.gov.in/Notifications.aspx.
- Online applications will be accepted only for a certain time period which is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via both online and offline mode.