AFCAT CDAC Mock Test Series | Practice Free Online Mock Tests For AFCAT Exam Preparation
The Exam subjects of AFCAT are Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability and General Awareness (GK). Practice our topic-wise free AFCAT Mock tests based on the latest pattern, it has questions from previous year AFCAT question papers. You can also practice AFCAT mock tests from the official website of afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT Verbal Ability Mock Test
This online practice test is based on the previous year AFCAT Verbal Ability papers. This test is based on the latest AFCAT curriculum. The verbal ability section of the AFCAT exam is very important if you want to score good marks in the Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment examination.
AFCAT Numerical Ability Mock Test
Check your speed in mathematical calculations by practicing online AFCAT Numerical Ability mock test. In this section, speed matters the most but accuracy is also very important.
AFCAT GK (General Awareness) Mock Test
Looking for previous years AFCAT General Awareness question papers? Try practicing online AFCAT GK mock tests with latest exam pattern - you will get many general awareness questions with answer.
AFCAT Reasoning and Military Aptitude Mock Test
Searching for previous years AFCAT Military Aptitude and AFCAT Reasoning question papers? You can score better in the AFCAT exam if you practice for AFCAT (Reasoning and Military Aptitude) mock tests.
Indian Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT) Exam Pattern
- What IAF department(s) is this exam necessary for?
- For two departments: a technical and flying branch of Indian Air Force.
- What is the test duration of AFCAT?
- It is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- How many questions are there in AFCAT?
- 100 questions, each carrying 3 marks so this exam is of 300 marks.
- AFCAT consists of what topics?
- Quantitative aptitude: 18 questions; English: 25 questions; General awareness: 25 questions; General Intelligence: 25 questions.
IAF AFCAT Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks
How to Prepare for AFCAT?
Have you applied for AFCAT this year? If yes then, you should start preparing for the upcoming AFCAT examination. AFCAT exam is not a very exam to clear, because the number of applying candidates is huge. You need to strategize your preparation to crack AFCAT exam. Here is the strategy you need to prepare for the Air Force Common Admission Test.
- Know about AFCAT: You should be well aware of these things: Types of questions asked in AFCAT; Latest syllabus of AFCAT; Cut off marks of AFCAT exam. It helps you in making a concrete study plan.
- Prepare from AFCAT previous question papers: This will help you understand the AFCAT exam pattern.
- Prefer standared AFCAT study material: The simplest way is to buy an AFCAT book. These AFCAT guides are loaded with sample exam papers.
- Focus on your problem-solving speed: You get 120 minutes to solve 100 questions so speed matters a lot in AFCAT exam but at the same time try being accurate with your answers.
- Practice AFCAT mock tests: The best way to check your preparation is to practice as many online AFCAT mock tests as possible.
IAF AFCAT Exam FAQs
- What is AFCAT?
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) or more commonly known as the Indian Air Force Exam is a recruitment examination. On successfully passing this test, candidates become eligible for the selection of officers (technical and flying department). So AFCAT Test is an entrance exam to select eligible candidates for the recruitment purpose of Indian Air Force department.
- Which organization conducts the AFCAT exam and when is it conducted?
- Indian Air Force (IAF) conducts it in the months of February and August. The Indian Air Force is responsible for conducting the AFCAT exam. AFCAT exam is conducted by Indian Air Force for the recruitment of officers in these department: Flying duty and Ground Duty. Ground duty has two branches: Technical and Non-technical.
- Is AFCAT online exam?
- No, AFCAT exam is conducted in offline mode.
- How many times is the AFCAT conducted in one year?
- Twice: AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2. The AFCAT takes place twice a year. AFCAT 1 takes place the month of January/February. AFCAT 2 is conducted mostly in the month of September.
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Eligibility Criteria
- What is the age criteria for AFCAT?
- Maximum age limit is 24 years. In case of pilot license holders, it is 26 years.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Flying Branch)?
- 12th pass (intermediate) or graduate with minimum 60% marks.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Technical- Aeronautical Engineering)?
- In class XII (60% marks in Physics & Maths); In Graduation (Engineering/Technology): 60% marks; Must have cleared (Section - A and Section - B) exam of AMIE or ASI and Graduate membership exam of IETE.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Non-Technical - Administration & Logistics)?
- Graduation: 60% marks; (Section - A and Section - B) exam of AMIE or ASI: 60% marks.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Non-Technical - Accounts)?
- B.Com with 60% marks.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Non-Technical - Education)?
- graduation: 60% marks; post-graduation and integrated-course: 50% marks.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (Non-Technical - Meteorology)?
- graduation (Maths and physics): 55% marks; post-graduation: 50% marks.
- What is the educational qualification for AFCAT (legal-duties)?
- Bachelor of Law(LLB).