This book - "Complete NEET Guide - Physics" by Disha publication will prove to be very helpful in preparing you for the Physics section of National Eligibility Cum Entrance test (NEET) exam. It is based on the latest CBSE pattern and covers full syllabus of Physics of Class XI and Class XII. You are provided with Physics's topic wise chapters and an attempt has been made to cover subject matter briefly. In every chapter plenty of important multiple choice questions have been compiled. The specialty of the MCQs is that most of them are from previous years' question papers of the NEET Examination (Physics portion). It gives you a clear idea about weightage of the chapter and number of questions asked in previous NEET exams.
About the author: Disha Publication
Important features of the book
- Concise theory, flowcharts, tables with illustrations and complete chapter concept map for easy and quick revision of every chapter of Physics.
- Plenty of multiple choice questions, answer key and detailed solutions.
- 10 fully solved previous year (2008 - 2017) chapter wise AIPMT / NEET questions with solutions.
- Conceptual theory with illustrative examples and exercises.
- Collection of chapter wise practice questions of AIPMT / NEET examinations for practice.
ContentsClass XI Syllabus
|Chapter 1||Physical world and Measurement|
|Chapter 3||Laws of Motion|
|Chapter 4||Work, energy and power|
|Chapter 5||Motion of system of particles and rigid body|
|Chapter 7||Properties of bulk matter|
|Chapter 9||Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory|
|Chapter 10||Oscillations and waves|
|Chapter 2||Current electricity|
|Chapter 3||Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism|
|Chapter 4||Electromagnetic induction and alternating current|
|Chapter 5||Electromagnetic waves|
|Chapter 7||Dual nature of matter and radiation|
|Chapter 8||Atoms and nuclei|
|Chapter 9||Electronic devices|