NEET Mock Test 2021 Exam Question Paper PDF - NTA NEET Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)
NTA NEET Mock Test Series 2021 - Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology, Botany) solved PDF question papers with answers. Practice free online solved NEET PDF exam papers, mcq-quiz, based on latest syllabus. Download important study material and previous years NTA NEET question papers in PDF format.
|NTA NEET Exam||Details|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
Medical Entrance Exam Courses:
|NEET Exam Subjects||
|Total Questions||180 Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
NTA NEET Marking Scheme
(Marks per Question)
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|NEET Test Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|NTA NEET Official Website||ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx|
Benefits Of Taking Online NEET Mock Test Series
Where do you find yourself standing among lakhs of aspirants making to the ‘destination’. Are you ready to get your head into the top medical colleges in India?
Being a Medical student, you must be knowing that a lot of practice is required to pass the NEET examination. Along with learning basic concepts and memorizing formulas and shortcut tricks, you are required to practice a lot of NEET mock tests. With competition getting tougher every year, it becomes essential for NEET students to prepare well and practice a lot.
As the level of competition is very high in this exam, students are required to be well-prepared in order to get a seat in one of the top medical colleges in India. If you are in Class 11 or 12, then you should start preparing today. The NEET syllabus is too vast to complete in 12 months.
So the question now is, How should you grasp the entire NEET exam syllabus thoroughly in one year?
So many NEET coaching institutes, aim at making learning an easy and simplifying experience for students by providing quality NEET Mock tests.
Our NEET Mock Tests are entirely free and will certainly help you in your last stage of NEET exam Preparation. The NEET Mock Tests have been prepared only after a thorough analysis of previous year's NEET question papers on various parameters like the difficulty level, entire syllabus coverage, etc.
Practicing NEET mock tests can help you in the following ways:
- Students should practice subject wise and full length NEET Mock tests.
- Solving NEET mock tests helps in building your concentraion and stamina for the actual test. Regularly practicing NEET mock tests, develop concentration and stamina.
- Preparing for NEET exam is not an easy task. Students should get used to the different levels of questions asked in the NEET exam. Here the online NEET tests can help you in leveling up for the actual exam.
- You must be aware of the chapter-wise basic concepts which are frequently asked in the NEET exam. If you practice NEET previous year question papers, you will be aware of all these.
- If you take free online chapter-wise NEET mock test series for Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany, you will know where exactly you are standing and what are your weak chapters and concepts.
- NEET mock test also helps you to analyze your performance like where exactly you are making mistakes and improve your time mnagement skills.
- You need to develop a proper study plan to crack the NEET test which improves your accuracy and helps finish the NEET exam paper on time. This is possible only when you take a sufficient number of NEET mock tests.
- Dedicated students can score 180 out of 180 in NEET Test with right selection of preparation books, and attempting online NEET mock tests.
- Solving mock tests will help you understand NEET exam pattern and difficulty level and analyse performance level.
- Students can be fully prepared for NTA NEET exam by practising with NEET practice papers.
NTA NEET Exam Pattern
- NTA NEET comprises of 45 multiple choice questions each of physics, chemistry, zoology, botany.
- All questions are of objective type with single option correct.
- NEET test duration is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Students get +4 marks for each correct answer.
- There is a provision of negative marking in NEET exam, i.e. -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Maximum marks of NEET exam paper is 180.
- NEET exam Syllabus is set as per the NTA guidelines.