The textbook, "Accounting and Finance for Bankers", published by Macmillan Publication, is a recommended guide for aspirants of upcoming JAIIB / Diploma in Banking and Finance Examination.
It is compiled for yearning accounting and finance bankers. It takes after dynamic, easy-to-follow approach to help readers experience ideas of accounting and finance.
The simple context and most recent updates are confined in an easy-to-understand way so that it becomes convenient for novices to comprehend essential to advanced levels of banking procedures.
Composed with the point of helping students for upcoming JAIIB examination, the book focuses significantly around principles and practices of banking, accounting and finance for bankers. It covers key terms like annual accounts, balance sheets, accounting ratios, cash flow, profit and loss and other budgetary announcing techniques.
Clarifying the way toward banking and financial organization forms, the book is composed as per most recent JAIIB examination syllabus and furthermore helps in better comprehension of examination pattern. What's more, the book throws light on the legal and administrative ideas of banking that are valuable in everyday banking.
The study material additionally incorporates couple of previous years' tackled question papers for giving the competitors a chance to have a clear idea regarding the format of the examinations. From clearing the ideas of banking to a speedy revision, it is a perfect book for applicants who are getting ready for forthcoming banking examinations.
About the author: This workbook is a result of combined efforts of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) and Macmillan Publishers Limited. IIBF goes for growing professionally qualified and able bankers through a procedure of training, education, counselling and examinations alongside appropriate advancement programs. In like manner, they consistently come up with manuals and question banks that assists the banking aspirants to set themselves up for a lucrative vocation in banking and finance.
Important features of the book
- Based on the latest pattern and syllabus of JAIIB examination
- Solved question papers of "Accounting and Finance for Bankers" module from previous years
- Easy for speedy revision for upcoming banking examinations
- Significant focus around principles and practices of banking and accounting
- Throws light on the legal and administrative ideas of banking
- Convenient for beginners to comprehend essential to advanced levels of banking procedures
- Subject matter explained in easy-to-understand manner
- Easy-to-follow approach to help readers experience ideas of accounting and finance
- Compiled for yearning accounting and finance bankers
Below you can see the list of all four modules covered in the book - "Accounting and Finance for Bankers".
|Module A||Basics of Business Mathematics|
|Module B||Principles of Bookkeeping|
|Module C||Special Accounts|
|Module D||Final Accounts|