UPSEE Mock Test Paper 2019: Practice Free Online Uttar Pradesh SEE Exam
Practice for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) exam with our free test papers.
UPSEE Exam FAQs
- What is UPSEE?
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) State Entrance Exam more commonly known as UPSEE is a state level entrance test for admission to various courses offered by the participating colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- What are the courses offered under UPSEE?
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering / Architecture / Medical / Management / Computer Science and other streams.
- How can I apply for UPSEE exam?
- You can submit UPSEE application in online and offline mode.
- What is the educational qualification to apply for UPSEE exam?
- Only 12th pass (intermediate / senior secondary / S.S.C) students can apply.
- Which university conducts UPSEE exam?
- Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE Exam Pattern
- What is the mode of UPSEE exam?
- Paper 1 to Paper 4 is in online mode; Paper 5 to Paper 11 is in offline mode.
- What is the total number of questions asked in UPSEE?
- 150 questions.
- What is the total marks of UPSEE exam?
- 600 marks.
- What is the duration of UPSEE exam?
- 3 Hours (180 minutes).
- How many sections are there in UPSEE exam?
- 3 to 4 (it depends on the course you are applying for).
- What type of questions are asked in UPSEE exam?
- Objective type MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- What is the marking scheme of UPSEE?
- 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Is their any provision of negative marking in UPSEE?
- No negative marking.