CDS Maths Mock Test Paper 2021: Practice Free Online CDS Mathematics Exam
Practice for the Combined Defence Services (CDS - Elementary Mathematics) with our free test papers.
UPSC CDS Elementary Mathematics Exam FAQs
- How many questions are there in CDS paper (III)?
- 120 questions.
- What are the total marks allotted for CDS elementary Mathematics paper?
- 100 marks.
- What is a level of mathematics questions asked in CDS exam?
- Easy to moderate.
- What type of questions are asked in the CDS (Elementary Mathematics) exam?
- Objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
UPSC CDS Mathematics Preparation Tips
- What are some of the important topics from "Number System"?
- Simplification, surds, L.C.M and H.C.F, etc.
- What type of questions are asked from "Arithematic" section?
- Important chapters from which most of the questions are asked are - Percentage; Ratio and Proportion; Simple and Compound Interest; Speed and Distance; Profit and Loss; Time and work.
- How to prepare for CDS Mathematics (Trigonometry)?
- Study basics (Sine, Cosine, Tangent, quadrant, and identities); remember all important formulas and practice more and more problems.
- How to prepare for CDS Mathematics (Geometry)?
- Majority of the questions appear from these sections: Lines; Plane figures and Angles. Practice solving figure related problems.
- How to prepare for CDS Mathematics (Mensuration)?
- This section consists of 2D and 3D geometry (area, surface area, and volume) based questions. Most problems are real-life application based. So practice more and more application based questions.
- How to prepare for CDS Mathematics (Statistics)?
- Practice problems on histograms and charts (pie/bar). Frequency analysis is also an important topic from the statistics section.