SPSC Mock Test 2021 | Sikkim (Civil Services) Prelims Exam Question Paper
SPSC Civil Services Prelims Mock Tests Series - Practice free online solved mock tests for paper (1) General Studies 1 and paper (2) General Studies 2 of Sikkim PSC (Public service Commission) Civil Services Preliminary examination.
🎓 SPSC Mock Test
📢 Following are the Features and Benefits of Taking SPSC Civil Services Prelims Mock Tests:
- Practice set of free solved mock test papers to improve problem solving approach and analyse your preparation level of Civil Services prelims exam.
- Strictly as per the updated syllabus of SPSC screening test and created by experts.
- Solve online model practice papers for better performance in the Sikkim PSC Civil Services preliminary examination.
- Best preparation strategy involves solving section-wise mock tests as per the latest SPSC Civil Services prelims exam pattern.
- Solve sample mock test papers to develop a positive mental attitude necessary to focus completely on the actual SPSC prelims examination.
📜 Exam Pattern
🙋 What is the New Examination Pattern of the SPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam?
|🏅 Name of the Exam||SPSC Civil Services Preliminary|
|🚩 Stage||Screening Test|
|🏛 Exam Conducting Body||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|🗒 Name of the Papers||
|📈 Marking Scheme in SPSC Civil Services Prelims||
|⏰ Total Test Duration of SPSC Civil Services Prelims||
|📋 Type of Questions||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|⛔ Negative Marking||Yes|
Sikkim PSC Civil Services (Prelims) exam is held before the Mains exam. A candidate is required to clear the SPSC preliminary exam to appear in Main exam. The marks scored in the SPSC Civil Services (Prelims) are of qualifying nature only. As per the Sikkim PSC Civil Services prelims examination pattern, 1/3rd marks will be deducted as negative marking for selecting incorrect answers.
🙋 How to Download the Updated PDF Syllabus of Sikkim PSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination?
The most effective way of SPSC prelims exam preparation is to study according to the latest revised syllabus and avoid any irrelevant topics. Serious students who wish to clear the Civil Services (prelims stage) should always have a ready reference official syllabus of SPSC preliminary exam. So, download the updated subject-wise syllabus of SPSC Civil Services screening test in PDF format and study accordingly.
📖 Previous Year Question Papers
🙋♂️ What are the Advantages of solving Previous Year Question Papers of SPSC Civil Services Screening Test?
Solving old exam papers for Sikkim PSC prelims helps you understand the type of questions and difficulty level. Practicing sample SPSC Civil Services prelims question papers improves speed and accuracy and enhances your confidence in the exam room.
👨💼 Result and Cut-off Marks
- ⭐ How to check SPSC Civil Services preliminary result?
- Shortly after the activates the latest preliminary exam result link, you can see your SPSC Civil Services prelims result online at the official website - spscskm.gov.in. SPSC also releases the qualifying cutoff marks after the declaration of the SPSC preliminary examination result.
- ⭐ What if the result page is not opening?
- Don't panic if the SPSC website is down due to heavy traffic, try again after a while.
📰 Admit Card
- ⭐ How to Download SPSC Civil Services prelims admit card?
- Visit the official website and use your login credentials (Registration No./Roll No.) to print the hard copy of Sikkim PSC prelims admit card. Also keep it safe and don't rely on soft copy or duplicate SPSC screening test (exam hall ticket).
- ⭐ How to make a request if the final status of my SPSC preliminary application has been rejected?
- Unfortunately, in this scenario you won't be able to download SPSC prelims admit card.
🙋 SPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam FAQs & Facts
📣 Some Important Information and Frequently Asked Questions by the Candidates for Sikkim PSC Civil Services Prelims Examination are Given Below:
- ⭐ Which organisation conducts SPSC Civil Services Prelims ?
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- ⭐ Will there be negative marking?
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for selecting incorrect answers.
- ⭐ Is it an online test?
- No, SPSC Civil Services Preliminary will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper).