SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test Paper 2023: Practice Free Online SBI Clerk / Junior Associates (JA) Preliminary Exam
Practice for SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Prelims exam with our free test papers.
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Prelims Exam FAQs
- What is SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) exam?
- It is an exam conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the recruitment of Clerk (Junior Associates).
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Grade Jr. Associates mock test is absolutely free.
- How to register for SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) exam?
- Click here to register online for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Grade Jr. Associates examination.
- Is their negative marking in the SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) exam?
- Yes, 1/4th marks are deducted for each wrong attempt.
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Prelims Examination Pattern
|Test Duration||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
|Marks per question||1|
|Negative Marking||- 0.25|
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Prelims Syllabus
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Prelims Syllabus: Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Input Output
- Alphanumeric Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Prelims Syllabus: Quantitative Ability
- Ratio & Proportion
- Number Systems
- Surds & Indices
- Sequence & Series
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures &Alligations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation and Combination
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Prelims Syllabus: English
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Paragraph Completion
SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Preliminary Exam Preparation Tips
- Create a study plan: Based on your study schedule, you should prepare a time-table and stick to it. This way you will be able to complete your syllabus in time.
- Previous year SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) papers: Solve previous year SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) examination papers to understand the examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Grade Jr. Associates mock tests. It will give you a real experience of SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Make notes: This will help you in revising important concepts and formulas.
- SBI Clerk (Jr. Associates) Scoring topics:
- Reasoning: Seating arrangement; puzzle.
- English: Passage comprehension; cloze test; spotting errors.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Data interpretation; series; approximation.
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) prelims exam study material:
- English: Objective General English S.P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Quantitative Aptitude: Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Rajesh Varma (Arihant Publishers)
- Reasoning: A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning R.S Aggarwal (S.Chand Publisher)