SBI Clerk Mains Exam FAQs
- What is SBI Clerk (Jr. Associate) Mains exam?
- It is the second phase of the clerical cadre examination conducted by the State Bank of India for the recruitment of Clerk (Jr. Associates).
- Do I have to pay for this mock test?
- No, this State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk (Junior Associate/Junior Agricultural Associate) Mains mock test is absolutely free.
- How to register for SBI Clerk Mains exam?
- Click here to register online for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk (Junior Associate/Junior Agricultural Associate) Mains examination.
- Is their negative marking in the SBI Clerk (Jr. Associate) Mains exam?
- Yes, 1/4th marks are deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Is SBI Clerk Mains, bilingual test?
- Yes, it is conducted in two languages; English and Hindi (except general English paper).
- What is the test duration of SBI Clerk main exam?
- The exam duration for entire test is 2 hrs 40 minutes; however each section will have separate time duration.
SBI Clerk Mains Examination Pattern
||2 Hours 40 Minutes
|Marks per question
||(1 - 1.2) marks
SBI Clerk Mains (Jr. Associate) Examination Syllabus
The exam consists of four sections as given below:
- General/Financial Awareness: 50 questions
- General English: 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Awareness: 50 questions
SBI Clerk Mains Preparation Tips
- Previous year SBI Clerk Mains papers: Solve previous year SBI Clerk (Jr. Associate) Mains examination papers to understand the examination pattern.
- Practice mock tests: Practice online State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk (Junior Associate/Junior Agricultural Associate) Mains mock tests. It will give you a real experience of SBI Clerk Mains exam and will improve your speed and accuracy.
- Which section to attempt first? Computer Awareness and General/Financial Awareness. Solve these sections at first. You will be able to quickly solve questions of these sections.
- Time management: Keep in mind that you will get fixed time for each section as shown below. So try solving as many questions as possible in the given fixed time frame.
- General Awareness & Financial Awareness: 35 minutes
- General English: 35 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Awareness: 45 minutes
- Sbi clerk exam scoring topics:
- Reasoning: Solve these questions first - Coding & Decoding; Coded Inequalities; Directions & Distances; Blood Relations; Ordering & Ranking.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The scoring topics are - Data Interpretation; Simplification; Number Series; Quadratic Equations.
- General English: Spotting Errors; Cloze Test; Para Jumbles; Passage Co mprehension.