▷ NDA Exam 2020 Free Online Mock Test Paper (1, 2) GAT, Maths PDF Practice UPSC NDA/NA Solved Question Paper with Answers
✅ UPSC NDA/NA Exam Mock Test Series 2020 : ✅ Sample PDF Papers Solved Questions. ✅ Practice free online model exam of NDA (1) General Ability Test (GAT) and NDA Paper (2) Mathematics.
✅ NDA Mock Test Series 2020 | Practice Free Online Model Exam Question Paper (I & II)
✅ UPSC-NDA/NA Exam Mock Test Features:
- Practice solved NDA model exam papers for free.
- Practice online NDA mock tests for both the papers - (1) Mathematics and (2) General Awareness.
- Huge number of objective questions from previous years NDA exam paper.
- Based on the latest pattern of UPSC-NDA curriculum.
- As per the latest syllabus of the NDA exam.
✅ NDA Examination FAQs
- What is the NDA exam?
- NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA). The exam is held generally in the month of April and September.
- What is the qualification criteria for NDA exam?
- For Army Wing: Applicant should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate). For Naval and Air Force: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics subjects.
- What is the age limit for NDA?
- 16.5 to 19.5 yrs. Please note that your age must be in this range at the time of joining the academy,and not filling the UPSC application or SSB.
- How many times a person can apply for NDA?
- There is no restriction for attempts in NDA exam.
- Which organisation conducts NDA exam?
- It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in two times in a year.
- Is it compulsory to have Mathematics as a subject in NDA?
- Without Maths, you can apply for NDA exam for Army Wing but not for Indian Navy and Air Force.
- What is Naval Academy in NDA?
- Indian Naval Academy is a training center and is the largest naval Academy in Asia. This institute provides initial officer training to naval cadets.
- What is SSB?
- SSB stands for "Service Selection Board" of the Indian Armed Forces. SSB tests the capabilities of a person, whether he is capable of becoming a officer or not.
- Can I apply for NDA with arts?
- Arts students can apply for NDA to join the Army wing only. Also you have to clear the Maths paper.
✅ NDA Paper 1 (GAT) and paper 2 (Mathematics) Exam Format
✅ NDA (I) Maths and GAT Model Exam Question Paper Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Elementary Mathematics||120||300||150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)|
|2||General Ability Test (GAT)||150||600||150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)|
|Total||270 Questions||900 Marks|
✅ NDA (II) Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB)
- NDA Second Round Name: Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB Interview)
- Time Duration: 4 - 5 Days
- Total Marks: 900