UPSC NDA Mock Test Series 2023 | Practice Free Online NDA Paper PDF with Solutions
✅ UPSC NDA/NA Exam Mock Test Series 2023 : ✅ Sample PDF Papers Solved Questions. ✅ Practice free online model exam of NDA (1) General Ability Test (GAT) and NDA Paper (2) Mathematics.
What is NDA & NA (I) and (II) Online Mock Test Series?
It is a set of free online mock tests that students can practice for the upcoming NDA exam which will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for admission to the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). The UPSC has scheduled the common examination for both NDA & NA (I) and NDA & NA Exam (II) 2023 on September 6, 2023. Our NDA mock tests is a gateway for students appearing in the upcoming NDA test on September 6, 2023. NDA mock tests are very important for aspirants looking forward to joining Defence Forces including Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.
UPSC NDA Online Mock Test Paper 2023 | Practice Free with SolutionsNDA (II) 2023 Mock Test has been released on our website. UPSC NDA mock test paper with answers and solutions will be conducted online. Practice of these online mock tests will help Candidates clear the NDA (I) and (II) written examination to participate in SSB interview round. Students should practice computer-based online mock test paper to understand the latest syllabus and exam pattern of NDA exam 2023.
✅ NDA Mock Test Series 2023 | Practice Free Online Model Exam Question Paper (I & II)
✅ UPSC-NDA/NA Exam Mock Test Features:
- Practice solved NDA model exam papers for free.
- Practice online NDA mock tests for both the papers - (1) Mathematics and (2) General Awareness.
- Huge number of objective questions from previous years NDA exam paper.
- Based on the latest pattern of UPSC-NDA curriculum.
- As per the latest syllabus of the NDA exam.
✅ NDA Examination FAQs
- What is the NDA exam?
- NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA). The exam is held generally in the month of April and September.
- What is the qualification criteria for NDA exam?
- For Army Wing: Applicant should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate). For Naval and Air Force: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics subjects.
- What is the age limit for NDA?
- 16.5 to 19.5 yrs. Please note that your age must be in this range at the time of joining the academy,and not filling the UPSC application or SSB.
- How many times a person can apply for NDA?
- There is no restriction for attempts in NDA exam.
- Which organisation conducts NDA exam?
- It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in two times in a year.
- Is it compulsory to have Mathematics as a subject in NDA?
- Without Maths, you can apply for NDA exam for Army Wing but not for Indian Navy and Air Force.
- What is Naval Academy in NDA?
- Indian Naval Academy is a training center and is the largest naval Academy in Asia. This institute provides initial officer training to naval cadets.
- What is SSB?
- SSB stands for "Service Selection Board" of the Indian Armed Forces. SSB tests the capabilities of a person, whether he is capable of becoming a officer or not.
- Can I apply for NDA with arts?
- Arts students can apply for NDA to join the Army wing only. Also you have to clear the Maths paper.
✅ NDA Paper 1 (GAT) and paper 2 (Mathematics) Exam Format
✅ NDA (I) Maths and GAT Model Exam Question Paper Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Elementary Mathematics||120||300||150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)|
|2||General Ability Test (GAT)||150||600||150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)|
|Total||270 Questions||900 Marks|
✅ NDA (II) Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB)
- NDA Second Round Name: Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB Interview)
- Time Duration: 4 - 5 Days
- Total Marks: 900
UPSC NDA 2023 Mock Test Preparation Tips
Do you want to score score good marks in the UPSC NDA exam 2023? If yes, then you should check some important preparation tips for NDA exams as given below:
- Study according to a proper time table for your NDA exam preparation.
- Students should try to practice the multiple choice question from various topics.
- Candidates are advised to go through the complete NDA exam pattern and study according to the latest syllabus of the exam.
- Solve online mock tests based on the previous year’s solved NDA question papers.
- Practice NDA mock tests and old question papers on the regular basis to improve your confidence.
UPSC NDA (2) 2023 Mock Test Answer Key
UPSC NDA Answer Key will be released just after you submit the mock test. Students can estimate their scores through the correct answer key after the submission of NDA mock test.
UPSC NDA (2) 2023 Online Mock Test Result
Candidates can check NDA mock test result after they submit online tets paper. NDA mock test result can be checked through online mode.
Candidates can check NDA mock test result without entering any login details. NDA mock test result can be made available in the PDF format if you print the result online page. NDA 2023 online mock test result will include details like correct marks scored, correct answer keys, number of total questions attempted.