MHT CET Mock Test 2020 | Free Online Exam Paper PDF | Practice Solved Questions Answers
MHT CET Exam Mock Test Series 2020: Practice free online Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) PDF sample paper with solved questions and answers.
MHT-CET Exam FAQs
- What is the purpose of MHT-CET exam?
- Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test is used by most colleges in Maharashra, to select students for admission to pharmacy and engineering courses.
- Which organization is responsible for conducting MHT-CET exam?
- Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
- What is the mode of MHT-CET exam?
- It is a Computer-based test (CBT) and is conducted in online mode.
- What is the total marks of MHT-CET exam?
- Physics: 50 Marks; Chemistry: 50 Marks; Mathematics: 100 Marks.
- Is there any negative marking in MHT-CET exam?
- What is the official website of MHT-CET exam?
MHT-CET Examination Pattern
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET)|
|Total Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Objective: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
MHT CET Exam Pattern FAQs
- How many papers are there in MHT-CET exam?
- There are two papers: (1) Mathematics (2) Physics and Chemistry.
- What is the exam duration of MH CET exam?
- Both the Papers (I & II) will be of 90 minutes (1:30 Hours).
- What is the level of questions asked in the MHT-CET exam?
- Questions are based on the syllabus of class 11th and class 12th.