KPSC Mock Test 2022 | Karnataka KAS (Civil Service) Prelims Exam Question paper
KPSC KAS Prelims Mock Tests Series - Practice free online solved mock tests for paper (1) General Studies I and paper (2) General Studies II of Karnataka PSC (Public service Commission) KAS Preliminary examination.
🎓 KPSC Mock Test
📢 Following are the Features and Benefits of Taking KPSC KAS Prelims Mock Tests:
- Practice set of free solved mock test papers to improve problem solving approach and analyse your preparation level of Karnataka Administrative Services (Group A & B) KAS prelims exam.
- Strictly as per the updated syllabus of KPSC screening test and created by experts.
- Solve online model practice papers for better performance in the Karnataka PSC KAS preliminary examination.
- Best preparation strategy involves solving section-wise mock tests as per the latest KPSC KAS prelims exam pattern.
- Solve sample mock test papers to develop a positive mental attitude necessary to focus completely on the actual KPSC prelims examination.
📜 Exam Pattern
🙋 What is the New Examination Pattern of the KPSC KAS Prelims Exam?
|🏅 Name of the Exam||KPSC KAS Preliminary|
|🚩 Stage||Screening Test|
|🏛 Exam Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|🗒 Name of the Papers||
|📈 Marking Scheme in KPSC KAS Prelims||
|❓ Total No. of Questions in KPSC KAS Prelims||
|⏰ Total Test Duration of KPSC KAS Prelims||
|📋 Type of Questions||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|⛔ Negative Marking||Yes|
Karnataka PSC KAS (Prelims) exam is held before the Mains exam. A candidate is required to clear the KPSC preliminary exam to appear in Main exam. The marks scored in the KPSC KAS (Prelims) are of qualifying nature only. As per the Karnataka PSC KAS prelims examination pattern, 0.25 will be deducted as negative marking for selecting incorrect answers.
🙋 How to Download the Updated PDF Syllabus of Karnataka PSC KAS Preliminary Examination?
The most effective way of KPSC prelims exam preparation is to study according to the latest revised syllabus and avoid any irrelevant topics. Serious students who wish to clear the Karnataka Administrative Services (Group A & B) KAS (prelims stage) should always have a ready reference official syllabus of KPSC preliminary exam. So, download the updated subject-wise syllabus of KPSC KAS screening test in PDF format and study accordingly.
- KPSC Paper (I) Syllabus - Major Topics
- General Studies & Current Affairs - National & International
- Humanities - History of India with a focus on Karnataka.
- World Geography and Geography of India with special emphasis on on Karnataka.
- Indian Polity and economy
- KPSC Paper (II) Syllabus - Major Topics
- General Studies and Current Affairs with a focus on Karnataka.
- General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology
- General Mental Ability
📖 Previous Year Question Papers
🙋♂️ What are the Advantages of solving Previous Year Question Papers of KPSC KAS Screening Test?
Solving old exam papers for Karnataka PSC prelims helps you understand the type of questions and difficulty level. Practicing sample KPSC KAS prelims question papers improves speed and accuracy and enhances your confidence in the exam room.
👨💼 Result and Cut-off Marks
- ⭐ How to check KPSC KAS preliminary result?
- Shortly after the Karnataka Administrative Services (Group A & B) activates the latest preliminary exam result link, you can see your KPSC KAS prelims result online at the official website - kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC also releases the qualifying cutoff marks after the declaration of the KPSC preliminary examination result.
- ⭐ What if the result page is not opening?
- Don't panic if the KPSC website is down due to heavy traffic, try again after a while.
📰 Admit Card
- ⭐ How to Download KPSC KAS prelims admit card?
- Visit the official Karnataka Administrative Services (Group A & B) website and use your login credentials (Registration No./Roll No.) to print the hard copy of Karnataka PSC prelims admit card. Also keep it safe and don't rely on soft copy or duplicate KPSC screening test (exam hall ticket).
- ⭐ How to make a request if the final status of my KPSC preliminary application has been rejected?
- Unfortunately, in this scenario you won't be able to download KPSC prelims admit card.
🙋 KPSC KAS Preliminary Exam FAQs & Facts
📣 Some Important Information and Frequently Asked Questions by the Candidates for Karnataka PSC KAS Prelims Examination are Given Below:
- ⭐ Which organisation conducts KPSC KAS Prelims ?
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- ⭐ Will there be negative marking?
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for selecting incorrect answers.
- ⭐ Is it an online test?
- No, KPSC KAS Preliminary () will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper).