KEAM (CEE Kerala): Free Online Mock Tests
Practice for KEAM (CEE Kerala) exam with our free test papers.
KEAM Exam FAQs
- What is KEAM?
- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical more commonly known as (KEAM) is an entrance test for admissions to various professional degree courses in Kerala.
- What is CEE Kerala?
- It is an abbreviation for Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
- Which organization conducts KEAM?
- Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (Govt. of Kerala).
- What are the courses that I can pursue through KEAM?
- Various degree courses offered by the participating colleges are Engineering, Medical and Architectural courses.
- How is KEAM different with other entrance tests?
- It is the only test in India which is directly conducted by state government.
KEAM Exam Pattern
- Which organization decides the pattern of KEAM?
- CEE Kerala
- What is the mode of KEAM?
- It will be conducted in offline mode.
- What is the language of the exam?
- What type of questions are asked in KEAM?
- Objective type MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- What is the total number of KEAM papers?
- Two, Paper 1 is for two subjects - Physics and Chemistry; Paper 2 is for Mathematics only.
- What is the test duration of KEAM (Paper 1 and Paper 2)?
- 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes) for each papers.
- How many questions are asked in KEAM (Paper 1)?
- There are 120 questions in paper 1 (Physics / Chemistry).
- How many questions are asked in KEAM (Paper 2)?
- There are 120 questions in paper 2 (Mathematics).
- What are the total marks of Paper 1 and Paper 2?
- Each papers are of 480 marks.
KEAM Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks
- How to manage time for KEAM preparation?
- Create a time table according to the syllabus of KEAM and stick to it. This way you will be able to utilize your time in a better way.
- How to prepare as per syllabus?
- Never study anything which is out of syllabus. Learn all the topics from the syllabus.
- How to select study material for KEAM?
- Read basic books; try solving previous year KEAM papers and practice online mock tests. It will help you in better understanding the pattern of the exam. It will also improve your speed and accuracy.