JPSC Mock Test 2021 | Jharkhand (Civil Service) Prelims Exam Question Paper
JPSC Administrative Services Prelims Mock Tests Series - Practice free online solved mock tests for paper (1) General Studies 1 and paper (2) General Studies 2 of Jharkhand PSC (Public service Commission) Administrative Services Preliminary examination.
🎓 JPSC Mock Test
📢 Following are the Features and Benefits of Taking JPSC Administrative Services Prelims Mock Tests:
- Practice set of free solved mock test papers to improve problem solving approach and analyse your preparation level of Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Administrative Services prelims exam.
- Strictly as per the updated syllabus of JPSC screening test and created by experts.
- Solve online model practice papers for better performance in the Jharkhand PSC Administrative Services preliminary examination.
- Best preparation strategy involves solving section-wise mock tests as per the latest JPSC Administrative Services prelims exam pattern.
- Solve sample mock test papers to develop a positive mental attitude necessary to focus completely on the actual JPSC prelims examination.
📜 Exam Pattern
🙋 What is the New Examination Pattern of the JPSC Administrative Services Prelims Exam?
|🏅 Name of the Exam||JPSC Administrative Services Preliminary|
|🚩 Stage||Screening Test|
|🏛 Exam Conducting Body||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|🗒 Name of the Papers||
|📈 Marking Scheme in JPSC Administrative Services Prelims||
|❓ Total No. of Questions in JPSC Administrative Services Prelims||
|⏰ Total Test Duration of JPSC Administrative Services Prelims||
|📋 Type of Questions||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|⛔ Negative Marking||No|
Jharkhand PSC Administrative Services (Prelims) exam is held before the Mains exam. A candidate is required to clear the JPSC preliminary exam to appear in Main exam. The marks scored in the JPSC Administrative Services (Prelims) are of qualifying nature only. As per the Jharkhand PSC Administrative Services prelims examination pattern, No marks will be deducted as negative marking for selecting incorrect answers.
🙋 How to Download the Updated PDF Syllabus of Jharkhand PSC Administrative Services Preliminary Examination?
The most effective way of JPSC prelims exam preparation is to study according to the latest revised syllabus and avoid any irrelevant topics. Serious students who wish to clear the Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Administrative Services (prelims stage) should always have a ready reference official syllabus of JPSC preliminary exam. So, download the updated subject-wise syllabus of JPSC Administrative Services screening test in PDF format and study accordingly.
Find below the list of important topics on JPSC Syllas for Prelims- General Studies – Paper 1
|(A)||History of India:||15 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(B)||Geography of India:||10 MCQs||20 Marks|
|(c)||Indian Polity and Governance:||10 MCQs||20 Marks|
|(D)||Economic and Sustainable Development:||10 MCQs||20 Marks|
|(E)||Science & Technology:||15 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(F)||Jharkhand Specific Questions (General Awareness of its History, Society, Culture & Heritage):||10 MCQs||20 Marks|
|(G)||National & International Current Events:||15 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(H)||General Questions of Miscellaneous nature, not requiring subject specialization:||15 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||100 MCQs||200 Marks|
📖 Previous Year Question Papers
🙋♂️ What are the Advantages of solving Previous Year Question Papers of JPSC Administrative Services Screening Test?
Solving old exam papers for Jharkhand PSC prelims helps you understand the type of questions and difficulty level. Practicing sample JPSC Administrative Services prelims question papers improves speed and accuracy and enhances your confidence in the exam room.
👨💼 Result and Cut-off Marks
- ⭐ How to check JPSC Administrative Services preliminary result?
- Shortly after the Jharkhand Combined Civil Service activates the latest preliminary exam result link, you can see your JPSC Administrative Services prelims result online at the official website - www.jpsc.gov.in. JPSC also releases the qualifying cutoff marks after the declaration of the JPSC preliminary examination result.
- ⭐ What if the result page is not opening?
- Don't panic if the JPSC website is down due to heavy traffic, try again after a while.
📰 Admit Card
- ⭐ How to Download JPSC Administrative Services prelims admit card?
- Visit the official Jharkhand Combined Civil Service website and use your login credentials (Registration No./Roll No.) to print the hard copy of Jharkhand PSC prelims admit card. Also keep it safe and don't rely on soft copy or duplicate JPSC screening test (exam hall ticket).
- ⭐ How to make a request if the final status of my JPSC preliminary application has been rejected?
- Unfortunately, in this scenario you won't be able to download JPSC prelims admit card.
🙋 JPSC Administrative Services Preliminary Exam FAQs & Facts
📣 Some Important Information and Frequently Asked Questions by the Candidates for Jharkhand PSC Administrative Services Prelims Examination are Given Below:
- ⭐ Which organisation conducts JPSC Administrative Services Prelims ?
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- ⭐ Will there be negative marking?
- No marks marks will be deducted for selecting incorrect answers.
- ⭐ Is it an online test?
- No, JPSC Administrative Services Preliminary will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper).