JKPSC Mock Test 2022 | Jammu & Kashmir (Civil Service) KAS Prelims Exam Question Paper
JKPSC KAS Prelims Mock Tests Series - Practice free online solved mock tests for paper (1) General Studies and paper (2) Optional Subjects of Jammu & Kashmir PSC (Public service Commission) KAS Preliminary examination.
🎓 JKPSC Mock Test
📢 Following are the Features and Benefits of Taking JKPSC KAS Prelims Mock Tests:
- Practice set of free solved mock test papers to improve problem solving approach and analyse your preparation level of J&K Civil Services KAS prelims exam.
- Strictly as per the updated syllabus of JKPSC screening test and created by experts.
- Solve online model practice papers for better performance in the Jammu & Kashmir PSC KAS preliminary examination.
- Best preparation strategy involves solving section-wise mock tests as per the latest JKPSC KAS prelims exam pattern.
- Solve sample mock test papers to develop a positive mental attitude necessary to focus completely on the actual JKPSC prelims examination.
📜 Exam Pattern
🙋 What is the New Examination Pattern of the JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam?
|🏅 Name of the Exam||JKPSC KAS Preliminary|
|🚩 Stage||Screening Test|
|🏛 Exam Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|🗒 Name of the Papers||
|📈 Marking Scheme in JKPSC KAS Prelims||
|⏰ Total Test Duration of JKPSC KAS Prelims||
|📋 Type of Questions||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|⛔ Negative Marking||No|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC KAS (Prelims) exam is held before the Mains exam. A candidate is required to clear the JKPSC preliminary exam to appear in Main exam. The marks scored in the JKPSC KAS (Prelims) are of qualifying nature only. As per the Jammu & Kashmir PSC KAS prelims examination pattern, No marks will be deducted as negative marking for selecting incorrect answers.
🙋 How to Download the Updated PDF Syllabus of Jammu & Kashmir PSC KAS Preliminary Examination?
The most effective way of JKPSC prelims exam preparation is to study according to the latest revised syllabus and avoid any irrelevant topics. Serious students who wish to clear the J&K Civil Services KAS (prelims stage) should always have a ready reference official syllabus of JKPSC preliminary exam. So, download the updated subject-wise syllabus of JKPSC KAS screening test in PDF format and study accordingly.
Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Services Preliminary Paper 1 (General Studies) Syllabus - Major Topics
- General Science
- World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian National Movement and also questions on General Mental Ability
📖 Previous Year Question Papers
🙋♂️ What are the Advantages of solving Previous Year Question Papers of JKPSC KAS Screening Test?
Solving old exam papers for Jammu & Kashmir PSC prelims helps you understand the type of questions and difficulty level. Practicing sample JKPSC KAS prelims question papers improves speed and accuracy and enhances your confidence in the exam room.
👨💼 Result and Cut-off Marks
- ⭐ How to check JKPSC KAS preliminary result?
- Shortly after the J&K Civil Services activates the latest preliminary exam result link, you can see your JKPSC KAS prelims result online at the official website - jkpsc.nic.in. JKPSC also releases the qualifying cutoff marks after the declaration of the JKPSC preliminary examination result.
- ⭐ What if the result page is not opening?
- Don't panic if the JKPSC website is down due to heavy traffic, try again after a while.
📰 Admit Card
- ⭐ How to Download JKPSC KAS prelims admit card?
- Visit the official J&K Civil Services website and use your login credentials (Registration No./Roll No.) to print the hard copy of Jammu & Kashmir PSC prelims admit card. Also keep it safe and don't rely on soft copy or duplicate JKPSC screening test (exam hall ticket).
- ⭐ How to make a request if the final status of my JKPSC preliminary application has been rejected?
- Unfortunately, in this scenario you won't be able to download JKPSC prelims admit card.
🙋 JKPSC KAS Preliminary Exam FAQs & Facts
📣 Some Important Information and Frequently Asked Questions by the Candidates for Jammu & Kashmir PSC KAS Prelims Examination are Given Below:
- ⭐ Which organisation conducts JKPSC KAS Prelims ?
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
- ⭐ Will there be negative marking?
- No marks will be deducted for selecting incorrect answers.
- ⭐ Is it an online test?
- No, JKPSC KAS Preliminary () will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper).