JEE Main Mock Test 2022 | Exam Question Paper PDF | Physics, Chemistry, Maths | Practice Free Online JEE Main Quiz
JEE Main Mock Test Series 2022: Physics, Chemistry and Maths | Practice Free Online Joint Engineering Entrance (JEE) Main Exam Paper PDF. Practice free online previous year's Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) exam questions with answers.
JEE Main Exam FAQs
- What is JEE Main?
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), previously conducted by CBSE has now been replaced by JEE (Main). It is one of the two phases of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE); another phase is JEE (Advanced). JEE is an entrance test for admission to various courses like - engineering / architecture / planning offered by various participating colleges in India.
- Which organization conducts JEE Mains?
- National Testing Agency (NTA).
- How many papers are there in JEE Main?
- Two papers.
- What courses can I pursue after clearing JEE Main Paper 1?
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) / B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology).
- What courses can I pursue after clearing JEE Main Paper 2?
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) / B.Planning (Bachelor of Planning).
JEE Main Exam Pattern
- What type of questions are asked in JEE Main?
- MCQs (Multiple choice questions).
- Is there any provision of negative marking in JEE Mains?
- Yes, 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- What is the duration of JEE Main?
- 3 Hours (180 minutes).
- What are the subjects in JEE Mains?
- Three - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- What is the number of questions per subject of JEE Main?
- Physics: 30 questions of 120 marks; Chemistry: 30 questions of 120 marks; Mathematics: 30 questions of 120 marks.
JEE Mains Preparation Tips
- What is the best study material for JEE Mains (Physics) preparation?
- Along with NCERT books you should also refer Concepts of Physics (H.C Verma). Questions from Physics section are mainly conceptual. These books will help you in strengthing your fundamentals. Don't just simply rely on reading theory, practice more and more concept based objectives and numerical problems.
- How to prepare for JEE Mains (Chemistry)?
- Learn basic concepts; practice chemical equations and solve numerical problems from physical Chemistry. Make short notes for revision purpose.
- How to solve JEE Mains (Mathematics) questions speedily?
- Learn shortcuts and try applying direct formulas for mathematical problems. Practice more and more miscellaneous type of questions.